Author Topic: Prostate Cancer At 72 And Home Treatment  (Read 434 times)

Online Login to see usernames

Prostate Cancer At 72 And Home Treatment
« on: April 12, 2024, 23:36:39 pm »

PSA number 4 went to 9.6 in 8 months. MRI scan shows cancer 1.2cm. I'm changing diet and integrating cancer home treatment that was known since 1996. Pollutant Nickel taken in goes straight to hair loss and the prostate. All kitchen stainless pots removed and stainless utensils, since SS is composed of alloy with nickel. A knife stuck in salad dressing and then in mouth will show nickel taste in 1/2 second. Don't you remember grandma in the kitchen polishing her SILVER type SILVERWARE? Sandwich spread is made and eaten of Cilantro + olive oil, which is proven to draw out metals from body. The Dr Hulda Clark type mild electrotherapy Zapper kills microorganisms in body to an extent. (about 5-6 volts on+off DC frequency with copper pipe handles through the acupuncture points on hands.)The 3 Dr. Clark herbs also taken by instructions kills the remaining ones in the gut and organs. Contaminated food over time leaves parasites in body. Cancer is 3 things in body same time. - Polluted tissues, microorganisms, and cancer virus. The chemical that is secreted by these parasites just happens to be the growth substance the virus needs to wind up and go. This Orthophosfotyrisine is NOT supposed to be in body- even at minute blood test levels.These microorganisms only have metabolism and thrive WHEN in polluted tissues from propal alcohol absorption. It's in many things we use. Don't give them what they want. Deprive them of their preferred living environment. Also taking Moringa capsules to help reduce PSA number. The cancer will wind itself down to full stop. Read her books- the cure for all cancers, the cure for all diseases. Zappers from Ebay. Purchase orders for Dr. Hulda Clark Store, Inc.

• Global Moderator
Re: Prostate Cancer At 72 And Home Treatment
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 04:51:06 am »
My dad died 5 years ago because of a “cancer” he was actually killed “euthanasia” because of the pains…  ended up I discovered he had a kind of worm called giardia because I started having same pain after he died

My advice is before doing anything take some anti parasites like nitazoxianide, and also something that treats herpes

Other than that I would exercise for the body consume the undesired mass

Drink lot of water

Follow on your risk! This is what I would do to myself!

Best regards

Ps anything you use with dissimilar metals in electrical contact and contact with your skin will insert ions of this metals in you

Electrifying your self is even worst unless you use something like pure platinum and yet that way you will still get little poison any way

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 07:35:58 am »
Had this years ago. Had mercury fillings removed too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation_therapy

Offline Login to see usernames

• The Legacy Of Stan Meyer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 07:47:38 am »
Had this years ago. Had mercury fillings removed too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation_therapy

660nm therapy is effective as a similar heavy metal detox. The metals are ionized, and then attracted out of fat cell crevasses, etc (where white cells can't reach) to attach to red blood cells, and be passed via digestion.

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 19:59:04 pm »
try my other forum if you need an alternative threatment:
www.cancerhealing.eu
Fenbendazol might be for you.....
Also the Becks device was very helping a friend out with lots of cancer forms...

Steve

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 00:09:47 am »
Age 72 and stage 2 prostate cancer. Currently changing food intake, taking special supplements , removing pollution propyl alcohol intake from products, taking antioxidants , and  Moringa capsules, zinc capsules, Using 2 types of electrodes application of Clark Zapper as hands acupuncture points and also between legs. The cellular biologist Dr. Hulda Clark therapy uses the external use Zapper , (on+off 6v DC) while just starting  taking the special 3 herbs to eliminate the microorganisms in body responsible for the growth chemical orthophosfotyrasine that keeps the Cancer virus going.  The cure for all diseases, The cure for all cancers. Therapy was known since 1995. It's all in the books. Get them. She kept up with patients over time with body  tests by the Syncrometer- contamination tester - using microscope slides and the body to detect resonance of RF emissions with samples. Later on, blood tests should show decrease in the PSA number. 4 to 9.6 to a much lower ?? number. MRI scan will then show at that time (if taken) of a benign tumor that can stay in place. Lower maintenance dose weekly thereafter of herbs - Black walnut tincture, cloves, wormwood capsules, to keep stable from that time forward.  Alternative therapy.