Author Topic: The power of water.  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing

• Testing
Re: The power of water.
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 17:07:44 pm »
my ex girlfriend has left me I have two children with her, she has cost me over $5,000 she has taken my home away from me but I get my house back Monday I am NOT married to her but in Alabama she is trying to file common law marriage which I am also fighting. I have had so much going on since I have been here I have not been able to do anything. I have two businesses I have to run the heating and cooling business which requires by the state of Alabama that I know the BTU's it takes to heat 1 gallon of water and all that good stuff. I'm required to know how refrigerator converted verted Exedra. she got the lab with a house and I am concerned with my stuff. enter the fellow that is skeptical to my post, the atomic levelexplaining an atom when it comes to the water molecule is possible I will always believe that but that is not what Stan was doing.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 19:44:12 pm »
Skeptical ?    (I guess thats me) ....... (enter fellow)....

time and again , Horvath ,Puharich and Anderson are swept aside as though they never existed and that their invention was superceded by Stan Meyers    < that is of a competitive way of thinking , out with the old in with the new , delete the old like it never happened 

afaik , Horvath is still alive in australia

when they produced gas , the end result was either mon atomic , diatomic , positive or negative ionized gas , these examples involve the electron in addition or removal.

as for heating water , I have done the same experiment Sebosfato is describing , Id like to think alot people have

Rally sport car racing in the 70s and 80s was open class and alot of the top teams used water injection .......then it was BANNED and afaik , injection has not been allowed in motor sports since

you ARE under attack from your ex , her lawyer and the LAW   .........not me ........ (fellow exits )....  ;)

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 00:07:47 am »
Rain can melt sand.  Rather, it melts the pile.  The pile then flows with the water.  Several years ago they found out water in the form of super heated steam penetrating through a granite mass under pressure turns the granite plasticene.  This plasticene can then flow outwards into cracks in the larger mass blasted by a previous shock wave.  With repetition, liquid metal can finally be mixed in when the asteroid bore hole is large enough, to form a casing. 

Water has the power to empower industry.  But which has the most raw power?  Explosively decompressing, super heated water?  Or an energetically augmented fuel/air explosive made with the same amount of water?  Tesla said that the energy which can be put onto a capacitor will always exceed that of a chemical explosive, because there is no limit to how much energy can be put onto a capacitor.  With decompressing water, the power would be limited somewhat to the energy represented by the temperature, that of the pressure, and the inter molecular binding energy contained by the original mass of water.  (With coalescence, some of the mass subverged into cohesion energy).  But, with a Carbon-Hydrogen LENR output included (electron catalysis), the enhanced fuel and air mixture would give the biggest blast.  And the greatest gain.