Author Topic: high power non dissipative high magnetic field pulser...  (Read 669 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
high power non dissipative high magnetic field pulser...
« on: August 26, 2015, 15:07:42 pm »
I believe i just  had an insight

if i sum my non dissipative snubber with sequential pulsing, i can manage to do the following idea... switch high magnetic fields in sequential order....

take a motor... having a permanent magnet rotating and a ferrites coils as stator...

at first glance you think... is another motor... but what if we could simply revert the magnetic field of the core really fast such that it won during the atraction an repeling?

i just saw a video of a guy runing some experiments on rf and motors in youtube last night and imagined what if he knew what he was doing little more...

very nice videos cant remember the name...

I MEAN the problem with lenz law is that when you increase the flux a coi that creates a contrary flux will repel this first... but if you could manage to change the path of the back magnetic field path it could lead to someenergy.,..

i mean who have not see the switching magnetic field   MEG

stan say in the new zealand also that the main problems with generators was to generate the magnetic field and it creates a drag...

i mean as is possible to pulse the energy to the coil in a very fast manner since using high voltage charged capacitors and make the field collapse very fast in a way that it would maybe even create a vibration in the shaft that can be amplified if the collapse is sync with that! tesla had a motor generator that has two layers of rotating shafts...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 15:35:07 pm by sebosfato »