Author Topic: voltage perform work?  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
voltage perform work?
« on: July 20, 2015, 15:46:45 pm »
I was thinking a way to prove that work could be extracted from voltage if we prevent electron from flowing... what does it mean...

i analized xray or tv tubes to see why meyer mention them every time...

the idea is to use a voltage source to induce in a circuit a certain potential from one source where also charging in parallel a coil system like with lower resistance to dc... and having both connected to ground on one side and a xray bulb filament on the other side... when the voltage source is applied (pulse forming network, secondary, whatever) the coil in parallel is charged to the same voltage... but as it has a lower dc resistance it allow to keep the filament emiting the electrons flowing a current in a direction contrary to the current on voltage source that may include diodes that will increase the resistance of the  source...so as the current is in the opposite direction it can't consume power,,, while you still releasing electrons at very high neg voltage... i think the secret is to not create this voltage drop...

i now seem to have understood that and may now be able to apply...

i analyzed the vic from this new point of view and found that 16 different connections could be made with the coils with my theory..

basically are 4 different configurations but than double to invert chokes polarities and inverting the cells doubles again... so 16 possibilities..

i reduced one by one trying to seek what was going to happen but now i'm going to start trying it..

Re: voltage perform work?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 21:11:45 pm »
Great start!!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 01:17:25 am »
in the common meyer drawing there are 8 different drawings possible...

i'm checking wich configuration should behave the way i believe correct for the reaction for happening... i'm looking into ckts where high electric fields are present...

i ended up with a conclusion that if the chokes where connected the way meyer draw it should create a high voltage at the cell at a phase angle related to the diference between the coils... meaning that if the coils are connected in series with oposing fields the high voltage will be negative ahead of current depending on the coils ratio or positive...

if the coils add the high voltage is on contrary to one another... so the potential is low.. also the core is more subject to saturation...

so i think the wiper arm could be the secret...

and i went all the way to the maximum configuration of course not shorting it like the drawing propose...

here i came up with this 16 ways of looking at it..

to make this possible i divided the ckts into

positive inside=pi

positive outside=po

choke outside=co

choke inside=ci

(wiper arm choke)

so i called them

co/po ci/pi co/pi ci/po

inverting the choke polarities you get more 4... co/po ci/pi co/pi ci/po 's

and inverting the primary another 8 so 16....

co/po ci/pi co/pi ci/po
co/po ci/pi co/pi ci/po
co/po ci/pi co/pi ci/po
co/po ci/pi co/pi ci/po

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 11:51:01 am »
Hope to join in soon......
Still working on my PWM.....
VIC is ready. Cell is ready....

Good stuff, Fabio!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 18:45:26 pm »
I'm happy you like

wish we were a big team working here we would solve it in one day maybe..

I'm ready to go test wish me luck bros

my idea is to use the chokes as a mean to modulate the electric fields applied by the secondary to the cell.. .

for that i just follow meyer diagram and observed the wiper arm and analyzed in some positions... max min if you get me...

i mean in some cases could seem like theres only one choke in series with the cells and diode..the other...do what? where?

modulate what?

well i get my theories.. i think that the cell works like a tv set..

or maybe that is a cell that actually amplifies energy if you follow a sequence of steps.. and i mean joules..

the idea is simple if we could charge a capacitor and make it in such way that when we charge it up to very high voltage fields and is allowed to discharge at the very high voltage field.. something is going to happen..

initially there was no charge on the capacitor.. than you apply charge across it and it will have yet net zero charge... than you charge one side to very high voltage... what happens inside? than you discharge this capacitor....isnt it possible to discharge it in this condition? would it lose the net field?

the fields add
yes
no

is a matter of timing i guess...

• Global Moderator
Ok here it is!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 13:12:59 pm »
after a good restoring sleep of 2 hours.. i woke and started to try remembering my theories when i first start...

i remembered my old setups and many things i did...

i have to tell you.... n0w i now how meyer break the bound,,, is not that hard.. but i needed the sure of years of information to simple have the discernment to judge this is what he did.. and horvath too.. probably dingel and danfor and my dear friend in south too.

it didn't worked yet, but its a theory that has come in cord with my theory of the fields and i have thought it way long time ago and discussed also in the forums here.

the problem is... it is so plain stupid...and about timing and polarity

i won't tell here on public what it is.. for those with pure heart will understand why i do that.

so i will just tell you one thing

Meyer called it the electrical polarization process.

Because?

What do you know about it?

• Administrator
    • water structure and science

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 20:26:11 pm »
so what these are just dielectrics..