Author Topic: it runs on water!  (Read 3531 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
it runs on water!
« on: August 13, 2012, 07:58:57 am »
IT RUNS ON WATER! well, atleast thats how it's put when a Booster is added and its aired on most news stations.

The economy is at its worst, and we are the pioneers of Stanley Meyers technology. Allthough there is no Real proof hehe of what stan was doing when we decide to free source it and send out working prototypes into the public domain it is FREE and no person owns it!!!! Not even stans Brother!

We have came to a point where we are forced to do something, And that something may not be 100% water but if you can install a system for a Reasonable amount of money and Decrease your spending limit by 75% then the lights green for go right?

Here New technology is going to be born, We here on this website is sending out the word now that HHO will be used threw a Petrol filled bubbler to increase your distance traveled by using Petrol as an Reactor to extract Carbon from so we can now create a Synthetic fuel from hydroxy gas that Vehicles will run on. And it can be thought of as a Geet or like a geet but it is No Geet.

This system can run on any Carbon Containing Reacture such as petrol.

LETS GET THIS SYSTEM OUT. For those of you that already has Test beds for Hydroxy generators and Engines that you're trying to get running, Cut the Bullshit and install this Reactor, Get some use of of this technology. If you are still looking to run your engine from 100% hho fine, Run your engine this way until you find other answers.

LETS PUT THIS TECHNOLOGY OUT ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB NOW!

The Race Begins!

• Testing
Re: it runs on water!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 11:41:41 am »
In the next few days There will be a Schematic uploaded here that will allow you to run any ICFE Engine using water. The setup will Run from Atleast 75% water, and 25% Petrol. 

There will be Uploaded here a Clean Pdf Describing how to complete the setup and there should be a video Showing such an setup in action. There should also be well documented photos of the current Construction allowing all members to replicate the system. There will not be any tricks or hidden information preventing anyone from replicating anything.

The information as you know it is on its way here A.S.A.P and we will be looking for the beginning of a new technology where it will be understood how synthetic gases can be created and Petrol can be replaced with other carbon containing materials later on.

The race is on!

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 19:56:20 pm »
I shall replicate it once I see the schematics, danka

kb

• Testing
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 23:23:46 pm »
Carbonetor Reactor or Carbon injection system is used to inject carbon contained elements into the Hydrogen elements stream, The ambient air intake absorbs and bonds with the produced oxygen element altering the burn rate of hydroxy down to a minumum. Other non combustible gases prevent volatile like behavior. The Carbonetors reaction chambers can be a series of Carbon containing Materials that can be switched on and off for certain testing of a wide range of carbon containing materials. This device will be documented soon But please understand that the Carbonetor is placed between the fuel cell and engine wich is a deadly combination wich is why I will have my pickle jar wrapped so I'll be perfectly safe! This device is not intended to be replicated by anyone not carrying the required safety procedures. One must be under super vision of an educated trained adult!

The Carbonetor can be placed out of harms way so that no hydrogen can enter into this Reaction chamber, However with that being so the electrolysis system becomes contaminated and when you switch off the Carbonetor chamber to switch on another, you get Contamination which is why I am using the most dangerous setup for this system.

A Pdf will be posted on this, This setup is NOT limited to Petrol but a wide range of Carbon containing Elemential Molecules. This is only a sneak peak of what I am working on.

For those that can not see it,, the engine is a vacuum pump which allows this system to work!

• Testing
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 00:44:11 am »
Me testing the Carbonetor Reactor

• Testing
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 01:14:20 am »
Another Test with water causing problems at the top of the T.

• Testing
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 01:33:34 am »
One more. I have to take a break.  8)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:53:42 am by Hydrocars »

• Testing
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 17:37:40 pm »
This system lacks a 3rd valve where the 3/8th" threaded pipe is horizontally taking in ambient air.