Author Topic: Xogen going public ?  (Read 2550 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Xogen going public ?
« on: September 30, 2009, 08:19:55 am »
http://xogen.ca/news.php

There has been new updates , it seems like there is some change going on in world politics , maybe not in the U.S however , or maybe ...

This is some good news , after a long silent wait .

Lets just hope they can deliver this fast and not * -*  it , this needs to be more than a "pilot plant" , its probably 50 times faster and cleaner than all this conventionnal water treatment that takes forever and costs millions in chemicals .

Somebody plz break into that water plant and lab  :P

Re: Xogen going public ?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 08:30:24 am »
also interesting is the animation of the process, where after the turbine there is a cable staying in the building for "plant electrical" and also one to deliver excess energy to the grid. that hints for more energy out than in.

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 08:42:01 am »
also interesting is the animation of the process, where after the turbine there is a cable staying in the building for "plant electrical" and also one to deliver excess energy to the grid. that hints for more energy out than in.

Or probably a modest balancing .

I am sure the facilities will be well guarded . Or the process so big and heavy and presented in such a way that nobody can ever spy on it .

I wanna go rob the xogen plant , we know the street now :)

• 50+
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 16:57:33 pm »

• 50+

• 50+

• 50+
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 18:27:10 pm »
Lol @ those dweebs trying to debunk Doctor Mills , they are just jealous lol . What kind of nerd goes to these forums I ask lol ?

He made OU and an renewable economy that revolves around it , if one thing gets through to the market its gonna be this Hydrino thing and Xogen for water treatment .