Author Topic: Piezo  (Read 4861 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Re: Piezo
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 04:30:18 am »
Has anyone here ever tried putting a sonic or ultrasonic piezo transducer in a water cell ?   

The ultra sonic transducers designed for cleaning parts go for about  $35 each.   It may not help make gas,  but the tubes
would  probably stay nice and shiny ... ;D

• 50+
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 11:53:27 am »
@Radiant

I have a question for you, I have now checked the Puharich patent a bit and I find it hard to understand why he has ceramics all the way up between the cylinders and he just gets gas between the edges on the top?

Have you tried stove clay between the cylinders, do you believe that is something Stan used? Considerring the picture of the ultrasonic resonator in Stan´s GP, what is the material in the resonator? I can easily try the stove clay concept soon, now my pipes are pretty tuned, finally...

Funny this patent. And also he calculates and show us the 120% OU at 300 deg F water temp... ;) It is not even controversial that claim. Furthermore, low efficient cells draw alot of amps increasing temperature and hence efficiency. So why are we bothering so much about efficiency at room temperature? If you make the water stay cold you get no dry steam... Go-rounds and teeters...

• 50+
  • "Help people enlighten to truth"
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 19:28:54 pm »
Everyone should check this lecture series from Puharich:

feature=related

There it is, the 2ndary side transformer identical to Stan´s early circuits, used as a driver for the Piezo circuit of Puharich, Stan really is caught with pants down here.... Note how he explains RESISTANCE is key to regulating the (acoustic) resonance. Tapered cavity is better. Anyway, I believe modified GEET is the best method of ionizing, so I will not dig too deep here yet....

We can all stop debating whether Stan used vibrations or not by now, whether it is Piezo or something else is another matter...

Look at this debate: http://forums.ec.europa.eu/debateeurope/viewtopic.php?p=127696

Similar ideas, this is good stuff.

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 11:54:59 am »
Everyone should check this lecture series from Puharich:

feature=related

There it is, the 2ndary side transformer identical to Stan´s early circuits, used as a driver for the Piezo circuit of Puharich, Stan really is caught with pants down here.... Note how he explains RESISTANCE is key to regulating the (acoustic) resonance. Tapered cavity is better. Anyway, I believe modified GEET is the best method of ionizing, so I will not dig too deep here yet....

We can all stop debating whether Stan used vibrations or not by now, whether it is Piezo or something else is another matter...

Look at this debate: http://forums.ec.europa.eu/debateeurope/viewtopic.php?p=127696

Similar ideas, this is good stuff.

Hi Gauss,

Thank you so much for these video's! They are very good.
I have read the patents of Puharich many times in the last view years. With help of these videos, it is much better to understand.

In the way he made his tubes with a partially insulation of piezo material, you will have a capacitor.
One you can use in an LC circuit. That way you can easier keep a resonance.
Well, so much to research is it...

First the Geet.
Then find a way to use phonons in comby with electrons... :D

Steve

• 50+
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 12:04:32 pm »
I bought a magnetic lab mixer for 20$ and a magnet for 2$

I'm making my own vortex water , when I do this thw whole room smells like chlorine I sware .

I'm gonna add a small pulsed air pump with that .
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 13:15:13 pm by Dankie »

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 12:21:57 pm »
http://knol.google.com/k/gaby-de-wilde/water-fueled-car/1yrf1mzjtxzk5/2#
enough patents to research the rest of our lives. and by far enough patents to make clear that it's not all bogus.

• 50+
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 13:11:36 pm »
Its not fake .

Xogen has a multi-million dollar research center in orangeville .

I dont think they would have spent that $ for a normal KOH electrolyser project .

That page is very interresting btw ...

Why is snow white? Whats so special about water anyways ?

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 16:27:05 pm »
Its not fake .

Xogen has a multi-million dollar research center in orangeville .

I dont think they would have spent that $ for a normal KOH electrolyser project .

That page is very interresting btw ...

Why is snow white? Whats so special about water anyways ?

Dankie, just ask people in africa what is special about water........
Water and light means life.

Steve