Stanley Meyer > Gas changer, the final step

Stan and dislodging electrons with ledlight ( Photoelectric Effect)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bubz:
Ok, sorry for the confusion. Why does Stan often state that electrons are removed or ejected from the gases?

charlieb000:

--- Quote from: Bubz on December 22, 2010, 23:01:17 pm ---Ok, sorry for the confusion. Why does Stan often state that electrons are removed or ejected from the gases?

--- End quote ---

firstly i have to correct myself and possibly rewrite what i have written, which will perhaps make both of these the result of the same effect - i didnt pick up that gases get ionised while metals get charged. ionisation is when the electron leaves the nucleus, so you are right, and i was confused, because steve's explanation lacked info on incrimental steps, light emmission and only talked about metals rather than hydrogen, the tesla patent came to mind and i thought i needed to add stuff about hydrogen.

when the hydrogen electron recieves a specific amount of light energy (photoionization) and/or electrical energy (field ionization) to excite the electron it will incrementally go to higher orbits and if it recieves a high enough energy it will leave, according to a text book i have, this is 13.6eV (electron volts).

the oxygen atom can emit xrays, i think.

http://science.jrank.org/pages/3679/Ion-Ionization.html (terms)

Bubz:
Yes, it is confusing isn't it? I wonder if it's meant to be that way? lol! I do know they commercially manufacture UV spectrum lights that are used for creating ozone, I have also read of microwave ionizers that can  create ozone in adjacent rooms through walls. So, it would seem that a particular atom, such as oxygen, would have several resonant frequencies throughout  the entire electromagnetic spectrum including sound, ultrasound, radio, visible light, microwave, and so on. Harmonics perhaps?

charlieb000:

--- Quote from: Bubz on December 23, 2010, 01:12:08 am ---Yes, it is confusing isn't it? I wonder if it's meant to be that way? lol! I do know they commercially manufacture UV spectrum lights that are used for creating ozone, ,,,,,,,

--- End quote ---

um ozone dont have much to do with meyer as far as i know.... plus ionised atoms tend to be sticky to non ionised atoms rather than to each other so i doubt ozone will form, and if you send a whole cloud of them to the engine there isnt any air to stick to as that has been ionised too. but the car might get positively charged :P

Cb

Bubz:
My intention was to show that UV can be used to ionize oxygen. Ozone is a secondary reaction when the positive oxygen ion is released into ambient air full of O2. Being that O+ is highly reactive and will seek aggressively to fill the electron it had lost in the ionization, O+ will "stick" to an O2 molecule making it O3. In the case of relating to Stan Meyer, If the O+ is isolated from other molecules to react with, it will stay positive for a much longer duration or until it can fill the missing electron with something, anything, even dust. Also, if the hydrogen atoms are also positively charged and mixed with O+, they will not combine or associate for the fact that like charges repel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version