Electrolysis > How to make HHO cells more efficient

RF waves and UV waves improve electrolysis proces

<< < (3/4) > >>

Steve:

Resonance of the 2 H atoms on top of the O atom is called : bending
This is the Puharich methode....bending and changing the angle of the H atoms on the O atom.
Shifting the bond angle from 104 till 109 degree tetrahedral geometrical configuration.
As far as i understand it, one bond is 104 and the other is 109 and by bending the 104 bonding towards a 109, you will get that tetrahedral shape, which should be easier to break.....?????
Puharich then put the new shaped watermolecule into an injector sparkplug device.....

Newguy:
kinda like ozenated water? mayby bingo gas generator  with stinky ozonated water?

Steve:
bingo is with electrolysis with at least one carbon rod, so you get carbon in yr gas. Works great for engines :-)

Aussepom:
Hi steve remeber this guy

Puharich then put the new shaped watermolecule into an injector sparkplug device.....

well I looked at this then redesigned it as there were some faults  but I came to the conclusion that all the information was not shown the unit that I designed from this at the time was to hard to manufacture  but I wonder  now with all the new machines now available.
 Hydrogen vibrates at 1420.40057Mhz  they were then and I was as well looking at the harmonic frequencies then you need the harmonic frequency of oxygen that is 261.616hz not that high so to get them to vibrate in unison the harmonic is too high for us  3,780,574,537,611.2hz  or 3.780574 Terahz.
Using the high voltage pulsing will end up with arcing between the plates or tubes this arc is at plasma temperatures so is over3,000C so that is why is breaks down the water molecules’
This brings back lots of memories’. 

Steve:

--- Quote from: Aussepom on December 26, 2018, 14:05:05 pm ---Hi steve remeber this guy

well I looked at this then redesigned it as there were some faults  but I came to the conclusion that all the information was not shown the unit that I designed from this at the time was to hard to manufacture  but I wonder  now with all the new machines now available.
 Hydrogen vibrates at 1420.40057Mhz  they were then and I was as well looking at the harmonic frequencies then you need the harmonic frequency of oxygen that is 261.616hz not that high so to get them to vibrate in unison the harmonic is too high for us  3,780,574,537,611.2hz  or 3.780574 Terahz.
Using the high voltage pulsing will end up with arcing between the plates or tubes this arc is at plasma temperatures so is over3,000C so that is why is breaks down the water molecules’
This brings back lots of memories’.

--- End quote ---

You did a lot of tests, my friend...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version