Author Topic: Voltage without current  (Read 6014 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Voltage without current
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 14:03:57 pm »
Negative voltage is created when electrons flow towards the negative electrode, also 90 degree out of phase, during the first 90 degrees negative voltage aoppear on the wfc, but no electron flow, [=strange] they are 'clustered', only voltage gets propagated to the wfc - after 90, electrons flow to the wfc.

now, why does the magnetic field created by the primary, create a positive emf in the negative choke [towards the wfc], and a negative emf on the negative side of the secondary , [towards the 2nd choke]?
A potential difference on 2nd choke tries to form: negative on transformer side, positive on the wfc side. [sum 0v?]

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 14:14:30 pm »
When sending power down a transmission line, it is usually desirable that as much power as possible will be absorbed by the load and as little as possible will be reflected back to the source. This can be ensured by making the load impedance equal to Z0, in which case the transmission line is said to be matched. Ensuring the source impedance matches Z0 will maximize power transfer from the source to the transmission line, but has no other effect on the behavior of the line.
can we say that because  Xl > Xc, current lags voltage, thus minimal power is absorbed by the wfc as a load, and most power is reflected towards the source [choke], thus creating standing waves?

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 14:32:20 pm »
the reason why electrons do not leak into the cell and create current is because stan uses a low input source and relies on the transformer to produce the voltage.. when being magnified the electro magnetic amplification of the core is enough to choke off electron flow. so by keeping electrons out of the water and magnified to the core it allows a physical interaction to occur.. you are now using physical force rather then chemical.. i would say the physical process is all about timing.. tuning into the electrons orbital pattern and disrupting it in some manner to weaken electromotive force to break the covalent bond.

• 50+
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 17:42:47 pm »
The magnetic flux created in the Vic from the dual primary
 (yes, bifilar wound as per tech brief and in series "aiding" per Tesla) creates
a strong enough field on the bifilar twisted choke(spiral wrapped as per tech brief), that it
stops current from flowing out of the chokes.

Its all about the magnetic field clinching onto the electrons in the chokes and not letting them go anywhere.

The electron clustering is from the voltage potential difference from the chokes to
the electrodes(positive attracts negative).

While the electrons are in the neighborhood, switch in a different positive potential that does let current
flow and drag them electrons out. 

None of the replication attempts that I have seen are directed at the magnetic pinching of electrons.
That's why none work IMO. 

It just sunk in last weekend.  I'm gathering/ordering parts now that I have an understanding
and a direction to go.

mikemongo

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 18:10:43 pm »
exactly, aiding bifilars would create an intens magnetic flux intensity, squared.
would the twisted chokes survive the emf?

• 50+
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 19:14:12 pm »
exactly, aiding bifilars would create an intens magnetic flux intensity, squared.
would the twisted chokes survive the emf?

I think its going to have to be a GOOD heavy build on the wires
to survive an automotive environment.  Also the magnetic pulsing  is
going to put a lot of mechanical stress on it.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I've found a suitable replacement for
the SS430F/FR wire.  Nichome C aka MWS-675, Tophet C, HAI-NiCr 60, Alloy C, Nikrothal 6, Electroloy....

38 AWG 42.19 ohms per foot, faint magnetic attraction per MWSwire.com

Don't those wire specs sound familiar?

Mike

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 19:31:19 pm »
Great find this wire manufacturer
I looked it up, meyers wire had a specific resistance of .0048 ohm-foot , so  42 is huge compared to this.

What I meant by if the chokes would survive the emf is, the wire of both chokes in the last turn towards the wfc, have a potential difference of 40KV:
all dielectric coatings having an effective 3KV per mil dielectric value

see what I mean?
Or I just don't understand

• 50+
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 21:47:19 pm »
Great find this wire manufacturer
I looked it up, meyers wire had a specific resistance of .0048 ohm-foot , so  42 is huge compared to this.

Yeah, maybe too much resistance, I don't know.

I was thinking that the wire was supposed to be 40 some ohms/foot.

What I meant by if the chokes would survive the emf is, the wire of both chokes in the last turn towards the wfc, have a potential difference of 40KV:
all dielectric coatings having an effective 3KV per mil dielectric value

see what I mean?
Or I just don't understand

I think if the electrons are held mostly stationary by the magnetic field, then there is no amperage available to arc.

Mike