Projects by members > Dave

Steam resonator

<< < (5/5)

tutanka2:
Hello..
 what you are interested? Please specify what is your goal.

Regards

Steve:

--- Quote from: tutanka2 on April 17, 2019, 19:28:04 pm ---Hello..
 what you are interested? Please specify what is your goal.

Regards

--- End quote ---

Well, my goals have been always the same.... I want to create a cheap way to make electricity......
Using a generator or something else.....

tutanka2:
If you want produce electricity I suggest to build hydrogenerator in loop with steam as primary source using biomass or sun.
Is a simple way for obtain the necessary energy source.  You can obtain sizes of 3-6-9-12-15.. etc..
you can build modules of 3Kw each  to 48v and summ the power similarry to solar panels.

Regards

Steve:

--- Quote from: tutanka2 on April 20, 2019, 10:07:33 am ---If you want produce electricity I suggest to build hydrogenerator in loop with steam as primary source using biomass or sun.
Is a simple way for obtain the necessary energy source.  You can obtain sizes of 3-6-9-12-15.. etc..
you can build modules of 3Kw each  to 48v and summ the power similarry to solar panels.

Regards

--- End quote ---

Dear Alessandro,

So, if i would use my solar power, make steam out the electricity and then create more electricity then i had put in?

tutanka2:
Basically steam is kinetic energy .. sun can be useful for make steam on pressure using concentratr dish or fresnel lens.
For make steam you can use also biomass or wood pellet and you can transform heat in steam directly without make syngas..
Anyone with imagination can create new system using hydrogen bond energy after studying and understanding how it works
Probably you can use also HHO or BROWN GAS for produce water trust directly.
As written previously you can find some examples of HBE devices on:

Hydro-electric machine - Lord Armstrong /Faraday
Giffard Steam Injector
Stanley Meyer
Peter Graneau
PDX drive - Pursuit Dynamics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version