Author Topic: The Master Plan  (Read 5713 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
Re: The Master Plan
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 04:00:16 am »
The 8Hz B-wave puts a charge on the water molecule and causes the molecule to hold this charge for long periods of time enabling it to build up to high voltages.

h2g

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 07:04:16 am »
Word of Encouragement

Hi Guys and Gals . My name is Peter B . Im from "Down Under . The Best country for at least 10 000 km . Australia ( of course) lol  ( NZ is an Island , so it doesnt count )  ;D

Ive been reading some of your posts for the last few days and I just wanted to say , " More power to you "  You guys are doing a fantastic thing . Co-operating together for a common goal .  This planet is going to have a better , cleaner  future because of people like you .

If there is anyway I can help let me know , especially if your in Australia . My job now  as a caretaker , allows me a lot of time to do research  and I have a deal with telstra so phone calls are cheap . Money is tight but time is plentiful . I have a carpentry \ builders background . I would love to help if I can . Big or small things  . I dont think Im up to building what you guys are doing . But I would like to play a part .

Keep up the great work folks . My Great Grand children are going to have a bright future because of your  efforts .   Thank you 

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 10:17:11 am »
Word of Encouragement

Hi Guys and Gals . My name is Peter B . Im from "Down Under . The Best country for at least 10 000 km . Australia ( of course) lol  ( NZ is an Island , so it doesnt count )  ;D

Ive been reading some of your posts for the last few days and I just wanted to say , " More power to you "  You guys are doing a fantastic thing . Co-operating together for a common goal .  This planet is going to have a better , cleaner  future because of people like you .

If there is anyway I can help let me know , especially if your in Australia . My job now  as a caretaker , allows me a lot of time to do research  and I have a deal with telstra so phone calls are cheap . Money is tight but time is plentiful . I have a carpentry \ builders background . I would love to help if I can . Big or small things  . I dont think Im up to building what you guys are doing . But I would like to play a part .

Keep up the great work folks . My Great Grand children are going to have a bright future because of your  efforts .   Thank you

Welcome to IonizationX, H2G!
And thank you for your kind words :)
Lets make it a green and clean world together.
We like builders here. If you need any info, just ask.

Best regards
Steve

btw
Not sure if the kiwi's agree with you... ;)

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 20:39:19 pm »
welcome h2g

happy to have you aboard.. feel free to share your ideas and questions we are all students and teachers on this journey called life, at least under the laws of nature.. hot and cold, day and night, teacher and student......