Author Topic: missing fundamental...  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

missing fundamental...
« on: May 25, 2010, 19:29:06 pm »
Every once in a while I come across a gem amidst all the sand.

Anyone who also looks at energeticforum.com topics should check out the thread missing fundamental generator.

He talks about the effect 1/2 frequencies overlaid on basic frequency effects the overall frequency.  A square wave will naturally decay at 1/3, 1/5... etc frequencies so it looks like falling down a staircase the waveforms displayed in the thread look remarkably like Meyer's waveforms and may be why he was using decade counters.  It looks also like another trick to restrict amps due to conservation of energy i.e. as voltage increases amps decrease.  It shows the importance of tuning into that resonance effect regardless of if it's electrical or acoustic or whatever.  So if rectified house current is rectified at 120 hz and is overlaid with a 1200 hz frequency chopping up the fundamental frequency there should be a voltage intensifying effect.  If one starts out with a dirty signal it may be harder to tune into.

Regards,
Andy

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: missing fundamental...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 21:26:05 pm »
I have seen the effect with the Bob boyce toroid that when you have spike over a spike, the voltage will rise....

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 13:41:54 pm »
Can You give where is it on energeticforum. I can't find it.
thanks
siwa

• 50+
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 17:29:42 pm »
google : energeticforum missing fundamental

Where  is the missing device to play with ?

Really big stuff tho , the galaxies all at the same distance .

The Moray device was somekind of filter for this .

Looks  hard to engineer this stuff , too much missing in depth knowledge with his device is the problem .

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 17:45:16 pm by Dankie »