Author Topic: "Do not let the polarity pass arbitrary ground"  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

"Do not let the polarity pass arbitrary ground"
« on: March 05, 2010, 17:38:49 pm »
What the heck did Stan mean when he said "Do not let the polarity pass arbitrary ground"? I was playing around a bit today and found the answer to my question. If I were to use the earth as a ground for my circuit, I can easily see when I measure the voltage of the cathode that it is @ 0V. This cathode is connected directly to the earth. On the positive side of the circuit, The power source is also grounded to earth and I can measure a positive potential of whatever it is I am setting it to, for example 5Kv positive potential on the anode. If my cathode is several meters apart from the anode when in operation, we see the cathode is always at 0v until we get closer to the anode. When I get to a certain distance, The voltage starts to drop on the anode. Since the cathode is movable, we can consider it an arbitrary ground. As soon as the cathode is close enough to overcome the resistance of the air and earth the current will flow through the circuit and polarity will have passed arbitrary ground.

The resonant charging chokes were a later invention of Stan's. Before his discovery of scalar coils, he used a huge mega ohm resistance connected right after/before the cathode along with a rheostat for fine tuning the gap. The basic idea is to get the cathode as close to the anode without passing any current past ground or through the medium. Any resistance from cathode to absolute ground does not hinder the potential accross the plates whatsoever. For further reference, please refer to one of several patents and documents that show this design. US PAT 4,798,661

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=xhczAAAAEBAJ

Bubz

Re: "Do not let the polarity pass arbitrary ground"
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 19:39:37 pm »
Bubs I like the work you are doing!

Yes "I knew that" ... but you just made that perfectly clear, thank you for the example and explanation, now I understand that point a lot better. And it is an important point!

I also was looking into grounds the other day, and thinking i might try ramming a rod deep into the ground and then using that for an "isolated ground" in some experiments... maybe in the summer.

However, on that point, I also realized in Stan's Plate cell set up his ground goes back to the bridge rectifier, as Dynodon has shown. So it's not an isolated ground, but, this is the choke set up, different from the resistor set up.

Think of this, you can use an inductor on the positive line that will increase voltage and restrict amps with inductive reactance, this is still with a resistive ground like you mentioned.

If you wanted to try and put an inductor in place of the resistive ground, it wouldn't do anything, because there is no pulsing going on in this part of the circuit... so this is why they are on the same core, when the positive gets it's pulse, the negative choke responds 1:1 to stop the current flowing up from the ground at the exact same time that the positive pulse is applied across the gap.

Now you've replaced the mega-ohm resistor with a magnetic field which turns on only when needed, and restricts the amps with impedance/reactance instead of resistance.

I hope I'm not going too far off your topic.
Good post

• Testing
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 07:39:18 am »
If you could make a coil resonate by itself, you could place a Light between the ground and coil, The other end of coil, "antenna" will not work properly without a good ground.

Once the coil is resonating, you can place an amp consuming device between the ground, and ground point. As long as you're in resonance (The Resonance determined by the coil) the lamp will light, This is what i've found.

Resonance, Means Resonance of ("That Coil") where ("The Coil Resonance") May/May NOT be in tune with the (Water Molecule.)

When the Coils resonating Frequency is the same Resonate Frequency of the (Water Molecule) you're on to something.

The Coil I sent Dynodon shows this action, The Coil I sent Dynodon has (It's Own) Resonate Frequency, However, The Coil I sent is not resonating at the same frequency the water molecule is resonating at. Dynodon could choose a different Coil, (((""Alter the Loop Spacing"""))) And, Find simular Coils to gain simular resonate Frequencys, Until he finds on of that the molecule uses.

Finding the Proper Coil can be, "eliminated" If you can use electronics To Force a resonance, However, ((However)) when you choose to cause a (Desired) resonance by way of electronics, The resonate affect doesn't last long. If the Coil was at the same Resonate desired Freq it would be (More Efficient.) All though results can be seen by pushing the coil to resonate at a desired freq using clever pulsing of the choke. Use the right Choke, And when the circuit is Off things run Smoother.

Think of it as tuning a guitar string. Finger must be on proper Fritt/Frequency, And the sound must be "Matched" for that Fritt. You can Force the Coil/Fritt to a certain tune by either (Changing Pulsing habbits) - or (By Bending the string on that fritt.)

2 guitars 2 options.
1st Player E note
2nd Player E note

One Player a Bit out of Tune with the other, The 2 E's Doesn't Resonate. The second Player with the lower E could simply (Bend the string on that Fritt, Or Tune the string properly.)

It's best to tune the string properly, Bending it can be troublesum, But can work. Its not perfect to bend, Its hardly in (Perfect Tune) to the other player.  Where the first player is the water molecule, and the second is the CHOKE.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 14:53:35 pm »
Thank you Donald, Thank you Warp!

Warp, I think you just described "Sympathetic Vibration". A tuning fork in a room full of tuning forks all tuned to the same note. Strike one and they all vibrate. Very interesting indeed!

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 18:21:49 pm »
Warp only a musician would come up with your analogy.
Thank you.
I really like it!