General > General Discussion

I Cracked it!!!! 5 more times!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hydrocars:
Also, you can see this inductor in quite a few of my recent videos, but, you can not see how I wrapped the coil. I will be teaching the method for constructing such a simply wrapped inductor as well as how to tune it.

Steve:
We dont see anything, yet.....
There is no attachement, B....

Hydrocars:
My life is a big mess at this time. I've been stuck in court case after case and depressed, it also seems like I can't ever keep my grass cut, phew! I can't wait to get back to this stuff. I will have to disassemble my own work to relearn how I even done it. It's all just a matter of time for me. I have one nasty x that will not stop papering me to death, and,,, it takes all of my money!!! However I've been going through this with her for 7 years now and I might add I think I have it beat this time! My last court date I hope is the 9th of this month.

Steve:

--- Quote from: Hydrocars on July 20, 2021, 01:06:04 am ---My life is a big mess at this time. I've been stuck in court case after case and depressed, it also seems like I can't ever keep my grass cut, phew! I can't wait to get back to this stuff. I will have to disassemble my own work to relearn how I even done it. It's all just a matter of time for me. I have one nasty x that will not stop papering me to death, and,,, it takes all of my money!!! However I've been going through this with her for 7 years now and I might add I think I have it beat this time! My last court date I hope is the 9th of this month.

--- End quote ---

i wish you all the luck, B....Hope the shit stops for you.

cheers!

Hydrocars:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version