Electronics > Best WORKING circuits for WFC

Frequency generator with 3 squarewaves / 3 primairy coils / 1 secondairy coil

<< < (2/8) > >>

outlawstc:
its kinda weird how david sereda on the talk show speaks about harmonic codes/ multiple harmonic waves. kinda revelant for this setup huh??

Dankie:
It is , I wonder if theres a dual primary on the VIC .

I wonder is the particle oscillation follows some sort of resonant frequency .

outlawstc:
dude i have wondered the same thing.. since it says it on 6-1 image right? if so i was imaging it wound look like this.

kinesisfilms:
bidirectional means that you can wind it from right to left then left to right and back and forth or even vice versa.....the windings don't have to be in the same continuous direction like the bifilar and secondary do.....that is one of the purposes for the seperate sections......and anyways the primary is only one wire.....so how the hell could you do what you drew.....the primary isn't 2 wires it's one.

Dankie:

--- Quote from: kinesisfilms on March 19, 2009, 01:12:17 am ---bidirectional means that you can wind it from right to left then left to right and back and forth or even vice versa.....the windings don't have to be in the same continuous direction like the bifilar and secondary do.....that is one of the purposes for the seperate sections......and anyways the primary is only one wire.....so how the hell could you do what you drew.....the primary isn't 2 wires it's one.

--- End quote ---

haha dont speak to soon .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version