Projects by members > Projects by members

Stanmeyerlives

<< < (2/2)

HurstOlds:
Hi Stanmeyerlives,

I'm just starting out learning all of this stuff from the beginning.  I'm slowly learning all there is about this, and I still have a lot more to learn.  I really like your setup and would like to accomplish something similar, to just learn the basics.

I tried registering on your site stansdream.com but it says I have to be approved before I can post anything.

What did you use to create your 8XA circuit?  I see that TonyWoodside sells boards, but in the learning process I want to create my own and build from scratch, if possible.  I would like to save money so one day I can buy Tony's more expensive board (after I understand the basics)

I already ordered a Powerstat 21 so I can build a setup comparable to yours.  I attached a picture showing the 8XA circuit that I believe DynoDon posted.  I'm having trouble finding where that post went now.

The picture I attached, is that the one that you built?

Thank you

stanmeyerlives:
Yes, that diagram is correct.
The most difficult part is the coil, but it is possible as long as you understand it is bifilar, wrapped a row at a time.
Dynodon was indispensable in documenting this, as most was not listed in the patents.
Keep at it and you will be successful!
Here is a video I just uploaded that shows the new 8xa board in action: Also, if you sign up at stansdream.com you will be able to post - we had some spam issues that have now been resolved...

HurstOlds:
Thanks for the reply.  I had signed up for stansdream.com but my account was never approved.  I signed up again just now as HurstOlds there, waiting to be approved.

Thanks

I have yet to order any parts.  I will be placing my order soon, once I hammer out all the details.  I only have a Powerstat at this point.

I

stanmeyerlives:
Just posted - the World's largest cache of Stan Meyer documents:

http://www.stansdream.com/files.htm

We are continuously adding more as we find them.
Feel free to peruse...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version