Electrolysis > HV and hydroxy

Variable Inductor With Shorted Circuited Section VIWSCS

<< < (2/3) > >>

sebosfato:
Hello Steve,

I haven't see it before. Seems pretty cool, however i don't really know if they are measuring the power output correctly. For example if you light the bulb at 25 short beats per second you would still have the light bright and would spend less than half the energy to light them up.

I think that related to that one thing that could work would be a spark gap with two combined transformers driving it. For example 1 at 40kv 1ma creating an arc, but on the other side of the arc you connect a 1000v transformer maybe having 40ma output, than this spark would combine the ionized  way to carry a much bigger current than would thus accelerating more electrons thru the gap. Would create a hell of heat. Not sure if useable electricity but very probable if worked out.

sebosfato:
Back to the VIC, in my point of view this short will create what stan called amp inhibiting coil. And thinking still further maybe they could be combined in one single core having a gap to adjust the coupling.

I was thinking and thinking and arrived on this... What if the shorted part of the coil have a resonant frequency? L/R = time constant and 1/TC = Hz

So here a reason why to use resistive wire: To raise the frequency. The greater the resistance in relation to the inductance the greater the frequency.

I'm saying this because kind of the inductor may have a specific resonant frequency. I think we need the pll to aways match the resonant frequency of the inductor so as we can modify it tuning the variable inductor to find the resonance of water. Basically the transformer will be at resonance aways having the pll. This way you are free to tune in to the proprieties of water.

Seems a complicated experiment but if you think well, being the inductors not part of the transformer you can keep aways the all system and just change the inductors materials or diameter to find the proper range. 

Steve:
Fabio,

in my latest resonance setup, i also removed the watertubes of the 2 coils and i shorted the two coils.
I still had the same resonance on my scope. So it didnt matter if i had the watercell in the circuit or not.

Resonance came from the chokes. The internal capacitance and inductance resonated at 1khz....

Steve

sebosfato:
Cool, so now is about tune to the water proprieties from what seems to me.

I'm winding a toroid i have here but is very hard cause i need to put lot of insulation cause my wires are pretty old. I think that up to tomorow i finish. Still need to put 700 turns =)

The coils you are talking about are 100 turns like he described? bifilar?

Br
Fabio

Steve:

--- Quote from: sebosfato on January 20, 2011, 23:19:03 pm ---Cool, so now is about tune to the water proprieties from what seems to me.

I'm winding a toroid i have here but is very hard cause i need to put lot of insulation cause my wires are pretty old. I think that up to tomorow i finish. Still need to put 700 turns =)

The coils you are talking about are 100 turns like he described? bifilar?

Br
Fabio

--- End quote ---

its the secondairy of a MOT, split in two coils.
6.5henry,s
No bifilar...just normal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version