Projects by members > CrazyEwok

The Ewok Method

<< < (2/5) > >>

CrazyEwok:
Well as an update i have to relocate outside as the kids were caught playing with the min VDG machine and zapping each other with static electricity... So with this in mind (and the winter season upon my country) progress is slow...

More to come as i need to verify some findings that destroyed my "Teslar coil" generator.

Steve:

--- Quote from: CrazyEwok on April 29, 2010, 07:19:24 am ---Well as an update i have to relocate outside as the kids were caught playing with the min VDG machine and zapping each other with static electricity... So with this in mind (and the winter season upon my country) progress is slow...

More to come as i need to verify some findings that destroyed my "Teslar coil" generator.

--- End quote ---

Ok, man. Keep yr kids save at all time....
However, playing with a VDG is fun for them as well.... ;)

CrazyEwok:
Ok hit a small snag... or could be a blessing in diguise. Cell works nicely. Not done any actual production testing but phenomenon and a theory that you can all disect rip apart and then tell me what has really happened.
Ok set up is the same as described above and there is a whopping HV converter coutesy of an electronics nut friend of mine, he claim max out put at about 150k volts, i think its closer to 110kv maybe 105kv, still far more than i need!!! hook the cell up nice steady production for about 30secs, then there is like a wave where production goes up about 5 fold (caught me by surprise the first time!!!) then nothing for a few secs.
Now the first few times we completely destroyed some Diodes (and HV diode arrays). I have been informed that i will be paying for those and it was cause by BEMF. Using his and my observations and knowledge of what is happening we have come up with the following. The steady production is the plates charging and charging with the  amount of leakage causing the production. Then when the tubes/water can no longer hold anymore charge there is a cascade of power that flows from one to the other (massive flow of power is where my "5x" production came from) now the then nothing is the plates recharging to cycle again. I got my avalanche effect in the bag.

Now to make this a serious find i need to get atleast 5 LPM from no more than 120 watts right? From some improvements and some possible modifactions i feel i can blow this number out of the water with no electrolyte. Well that is the current standing anyway.

Steve:
Ewok,

You would become a hero if you could do 5lpm at 150watts...:-)

Steve

CrazyEwok:
did say "havn't" measured!!!
5 litres maybe getting over excited but why aim for the ceiling when the moon is so much bigger!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version