Author Topic: The Henchman Had Me But I'm Back Now  (Read 970 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The Henchman Had Me But I'm Back Now
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 14:19:06 pm »
When we are close to something they try kill us or break our minds….

The only solution to that is stay quiet and remember what caused the reaction because is where you are close to what you want to get!

When they cut my car breaking it affected me somehow.. but what don’t kill us makes us much stronger!

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2022, 12:01:12 pm »
Its so hard to stay quiet and then to come across Marconnis crap man it is soo bad.
last week when i spilled all the beans it appeared to have a huge surge in guest.in my mind an audience I once had but was unsure of myself and didnt wanna ask or take money from people without knowing i can do it.i can see and hear it in my head. Like Obi Wan said if you kill me I will only become stronger. They know this, Thats why I get locked up instead.  My life is literally like a movie where there are Oracles reading from the pages of time. I have a  going conversation using relative matter or coincidences with something I called IT but have now recoined Interactive Intelligence the magic numbers 1,3,6,7,& 9 All play a huge part. I have even heard Maricumi talking about synchronicities and spirit even Jungian work.

lil off topic here but relative there are things much bigger at play here the anything imaginable with the human mind..

Why your psychiatrist should also study subatomic particles.
In quantum mechanics, different particles have probability of being present at one place or a single particle may be present at more than one place at any given time. Thus, it can be assumed that in case of paranormal phenomenon, subatomic structures in brain and the associated consciousness could be involved in activating multiple awareness’s at once. Such awareness in certain cases might turn into delusions as seen in several psychiatric diseases like bipolar depression and schizophrenia. This seems quite similar to symptoms of paranormal phenomenon associated with several psychiatric disorders.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6419875/?fbclid=IwAR1ku8R5acQx9KKcAv25xEay8W6Fr7-CyrbzgpqkMntMRYQ4zqvOVCeDRWQ

brb

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2022, 12:37:02 pm »

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2022, 19:00:41 pm »
When we are close to something they try kill us or break our minds….

The only solution to that is stay quiet and remember what caused the reaction because is where you are close to what you want to get!

When they cut my car breaking it affected me somehow.. but what don’t kill us makes us much stronger!

did they break your car because you were dealing with free energy stuff?

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2022, 14:58:23 pm »
Did they break my car or did they just put people out there like Walter to make the tech look like a hoax by easily pairing it with Paul Pantone’s tech? This is the question???  After years of being away. The person to come forward is not Aaron or any of the well known investigators of the group but is actually a black police officer who happen to get shot in a mass shooting. Walter doesn’t even have 66 subscribers to his YouTube channel and is paired with Aaron as well as David Childress from Ancient Aliens which often one will see good info and then it’s clouded with known garbage reported as fact right next to it. They asked for the vehicle took and the vehicle and I split ways. 8 years later lots of questions. Stan warns in his paperwork this is not a money thing. It is a thing to keep the environment in check from the excess moisture in the atmosphere. If we don’t do this we’re in a whole bit of trouble for sure but not that we might not be in trouble with other things first. This will be an issue if other things don’t happen before that. Of course other things meteor strike etc.