Author Topic: Could this be Meyer's secret?  (Read 4773 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
Re: Could this be Meyer's secret?
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 19:58:20 pm »

So was this guy measuring differently than Puharich, and thats why the difference (4.55 to 8 hz)?

Maybe I need to study harmonics better.  I don't understand like when Puharich was talking about the 7th harmonic of 0.125 hz (= 8 hz)....

to get the 7th harmonic of 8 Hz it would go something like this:
1st Harmonic: 8 Hz
2nd Harmonic: 8/2 = 4 Hz
3rd Harmonic: 4/2 = 2 Hz
4th Harmonic: 2/2 = 1 Hz
5th Harmonic: 1/2 = 0.5 Hz
6th Harmonic: 0.5/2 = 0.25 Hz
7th Harmonic: 0.25/2 =0.125 Hz

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 00:05:56 am »
p197 Puharich: "...Nuclear Magnetic Relaxation cycle of the proton in water. We have found that the characteristic NMR rate, 1/T, in our experiment, is the 3rd subharmonic of 2, i.e. 0,25 secs."

24/3*2^17 = 4.55Hz

2^17 = 131072
(24*60*60) / (3) * 131072  "3rd harmonic"

0.2197 sec !!! ---> 1/0.2197 = 4.5511 Hz

Br,
Webmug

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 05:35:10 am »
Hmmmm, vert intresting, When two oscillators (12 & 13) are positioned in
parallel at a small distance (",,2-100 mm) they automatically

oscillate with 180 degrees phase difference.

Thats only if there is much coupling, otherwise any diference in resonant frequencies will creat poins of constructie and destrucie intereferences.. 

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 12:02:34 pm »

I'm trying to figure out why this patent differs from Puharich's work.  It seems like Puharich was dead set on trying to achieve 8 hertz.  He talked about how healers produced 8 hertz in their hands, and could charge up water with that.

Some of the statements between the patent and Puharich coincide.  For instance, here's a quote from Puharich's unpublished book, page 123:

....and proved that a certain ELF frequency (3.21 hz) will cause cancer.  I have  repeated these experiments, and found this to be true. 

Note that a powerful carcinogen, ethylene dioxide, has coupling constants around 3 to 5 hz.  Note that another powerful carcinogen, formaldehyde, has a coupling constant around 41 hz.  Parish, et al, have found that the spin-spin coupling constants for water in malignant brain tumors (in humans and dogs) to rang from 4.8 hz to 13.4 hz, whereas normal brain gray matter ranges from 8.6 to 11.3 hz.  Thus malignancy shows a spread of frequencies from low to high ELF range  ie...with respect to normal brain EEG's, and carcinogens have a wide spread from 3 hz to 41 hz around the center frequency for normalcy of 8 hz.  However a single ELF frequency can roduce cancer.

So was this guy measuring differently than Puharich, and thats why the difference (4.55 to 8 hz)?

Maybe I need to study harmonics better.  I don't understand like when Puharich was talking about the 7th harmonic of 0.125 hz (= 8 hz)....

8 hz is the schumann frequency. It is known as the frequency that heals.
So, if you want to disturb molecule/atoms, you better look for another frequency.

There is an theory that the human body contains some kind of crystals, who matches the 8 hz....
Thats the reason why the human body can recover when it sleeps.

Just think about the following situation: you go to the beach. Drop a blanket on the sand and you lay down on yr belly.
Why do 9 out of 10 people start getting sleep?
You are very good " grouded" Your body gets into recover mode. Healing mode.
I have seen measurements on that.

But think about it. The human body exists for 80% out of water plus additives. Why does every cell reacts on the 8hz?
Why does the 8 hz tells your cells to get back in the original state?
So, if this is happening, there might be a frequency that does othewise?

Puharich was into medical research. Maybe he found out what part of the water/blood was doing all this.

Steve

• 50+
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 12:26:49 pm »

Hi Steve,
out of interest, physical earthing of the body has been a talk about allowing it to heal, see attached

The website it came from is: http://www.earthing.com

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:56:03 pm by wfchobby »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 23:09:58 pm »

Hi Steve,
out of interest, physical earthing of the body has been a talk about allowing it to heal, see attached

The website it came from is: http://www.earthing.com

Nice document. Thank you WFCHOBBY...