Author Topic: Artinvegas  (Read 3240 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Artinvegas
« on: June 26, 2011, 09:24:57 am »
Look what Art wrote.
Pretty interesting stuff he has:

I recently posted this info in one of the other groups:
Add some water mist to the geet process and you will be pleasantly surprised at the loss of smoke. Also helps if you increase the plasmic intensity by replacing the glow plugs with injecter plugs @45kv or higher. You can get a 60kv coil from summit racing at www.summitracing.com for 28.00usd(aprox.7.00 shipping usa). Pulsing the ignition helps too,giving the cap more time to charge more efficiently.
Making your own injector plugs are pretty straight forward. Get some 3/4" 304 stainless hex rod stock from online metals in oregon.(about 4" for each plug)have a machine shop shave the last two inchs toward the engine end and thread it standard thread size for your vehicle. Drill a 3/8" hole in the end .(I drilled a 3/8" hole first(in the engine side),then drilled the 1/2" one from the outside end inwards)I have use of a milling drilling lathe machine which allows
precise control over the whole end milling and drilling operations. On one of the flats, drill and tap for a 1/8"npt port to inject your vapor gasses thru.
You can get an appropiate solenoid thru any distributor of IMPCO. I got CNG valves for about 8 bucks each. They also sell mixers for combining different gas types and regulators for tanked gases(like hydrogen)too. For the electrode, use thoriated tungsten(SM used 304 stainless) elements that are easy to find on EBAY (for TIG welding
apps)for about 11.00 perpack of 8. The combo of the tungsten and stainless will last alot longer than copper and potmetal in most plugs on the market..
For the insulator, I used a machineable ceramic called MACOR(as Stan did) or you can come up with something on your own, as long as it is temperature and impact compatible. Macor cost me 86 bucks a foot for 1/2" rod stock.(pretty expensive)There are alternatives if you want to cast the insert/insulator element. You could use the same material used in furnaces and heater units to hold the inductor elements in place. It comes in powder form and can be reasonably purchased for 20-30$/20lb sack. I shaped the inserts (on a
lathe),drilled them to fit the electrode, then capped it with s/s ,threaded to fit the outside end of the injector with a viton o-ring to compress the insert into the housing and seal it. The electrode protrudes thru the cap where it hooks up to 9mm spark wire which I sleeved with 3/8" clear silicone tubing to increase isolation. When shaping the insert, leave appropiate space for the
vapor to travel the length of the injector housing(roughly .05"
internally).(overall,.10" inside) Install the injector into an anti fouler shell to serve as a preburner to the combustion chamber...
Vaporize the water(use RO filtered water,not tapwater)and mix it with the geet vapor mixture. I used misters from arizona mister available thru Home Depot. I used 8 of them in a small chamber to supply enough for a diesel v-8. I used a chevy intank fuel pump to run 60psi to the water injection system. I used 4 6" 12vdc brushless muffin fans bolted inline to create a forced induction system for the intake and connected the injector intake to the water/geet mix system . Most diesel engines have a shorter intake time than do gas aspirated
ones. The added pressure (or lack of vacuam)makes more fuel available in a shorter duration. The controller is the most important peice of the puzzle and there is not enough space here to provide that information. I will try to make a pdf and download that to the files section, but it will take some time as I am currently exploring other business priorities.
This is modified from original drawings and theory from Stan Meyer from the his logbooks I bought. I have several volumes of SM books and labnotes,all original including his whole archive of books he published,diagrams of units with detailed specs for everything he produced. I even have the original reciepts for the red leds he ordered from a Radio Shack in columbus. These are not available to the "owners " of the SM estate. These are personal labnotes that Stan shared with John Prendeville, who was instrumental in getting Stans work studied and reported on in Dublin and the UK. He connected Stan to the admiral and connected him to arthur Clarke for the special he did on his show on the BBC. John produced the injectors you see in the Meyers estate photos,both sets of 2 types. one shorter than the other. These are not the ones shown in the colorado video.
I purchased the archive recently, after studying it for over 4 years and replicating Stans gas processor and the injectors,the cells and making modifications as neccessary. All of what Stan designed with the electronics and hardware I converted to use with microcontrollers and present day smt. With the cells,I produced over 60 litres/min to run a sand rail (1650cc 80hp engine)on hydroxl.
I am currently designing and manufacturing my own design engine called a Rotary Radial Turbine,to be utilised in a Micro-chp unit. This new engine design will use steam and recirculate the steam over and over, getting up to 1000 hrs of operation on 1 gallon of RO water.
It creates a charge pump inspired by Stans use of the gas processor and injector combo.

...artinvegas..

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Artinvegas
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 06:14:43 am »
Interesting, what site was this originally posted at?

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 12:18:14 pm »
Here:

meyer_wfc_replication@yahoogroups.com

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 07:56:00 am »
I have been chatting with Artinvegas on that group lately. He recently mentioned that in one of the water fuel injection setups of Stan Meyer the exhuast gasses were circulated through the gas processor....And once I thought about this it made perfect sense...

In the Tech Brief Stan explains that when the water is disassociated and burned it returns to water with a lower form of energy. The water can then absorb photon energy to be re-energized for re-use....

From what Art said I believe that when the exhaust gasses are circulated through the GP the GP performs the following:
-Re-energizes the molecules by way of photon absorption
-Disassociates the molecules
-Ionizes the atoms using the EEC

Art explained this in one of his posts....He said that the gasses were mixed in the GP then went through the intake and into the cylinders where the water mist from the water fuel injectors was then added to accelerate the combustion (Still done understand this as he also said that the injectors disassociated the water)....He also stated that Stan added a small amount of ammonia to the water to ensure enough nitrogen was present to reduce the combustion speed.

Just some interesting info I thought you all might like to know.

Here's the link http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/meyer_wfc_replication/

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 09:26:48 am »
I have been chatting with Artinvegas on that group lately. He recently mentioned that in one of the water fuel injection setups of Stan Meyer the exhuast gasses were circulated through the gas processor....And once I thought about this it made perfect sense...

In the Tech Brief Stan explains that when the water is disassociated and burned it returns to water with a lower form of energy. The water can then absorb photon energy to be re-energized for re-use....

From what Art said I believe that when the exhaust gasses are circulated through the GP the GP performs the following:
-Re-energizes the molecules by way of photon absorption
-Disassociates the molecules
-Ionizes the atoms using the EEC

Art explained this in one of his posts....He said that the gasses were mixed in the GP then went through the intake and into the cylinders where the water mist from the water fuel injectors was then added to accelerate the combustion (Still done understand this as he also said that the injectors disassociated the water)....He also stated that Stan added a small amount of ammonia to the water to ensure enough nitrogen was present to reduce the combustion speed.

Just some interesting info I thought you all might like to know.

Here's the link http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/meyer_wfc_replication/

Thank you for the update!