Author Topic: Not Exactly Stan Meyer info, BUT  (Read 5017 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Not Exactly Stan Meyer info, BUT
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 03:47:32 am »
this forum is pretty much devoted to Stan's work.
and it's a little more complex then that haha

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Not Exactly Stan Meyer info, BUT
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 11:21:04 am »
high voltage accelerates electroysis because with more volts your force in more amps.
If you want to see peoples finding look under their project sections.

Thanks Dave.

I observed my reactor by applying different voltages and amperages. At a fixed amperage and different voltages, the one with the higher voltage has more aggressive gas production. I don't think it's just about forcing the amps. Just my opinion. Water's dielectric breakdown is about voltage not amps.

I looked at the different projects and have found some interesting ones but most of them are about Meyer's work. I only agree on Meyer's high voltage and VIC which is similar to MOT with current limiter.

The Meyer setup is about using no amps....
Your observation about pulling in more amps because of high voltage is correct, like Dave said.
The watermolecule allign better with high volts.
Stans idea was to stop amps and to create high voltage fields. Atoms react on voltage.
Covalent bondings are reacting on voltage.

About the shapes and forms of electrodes, i can tell you that for normal electrolysis, a drycell works best.
In wet conditions, a tube works better then a plate. Stan wrote about that. I have seen it and many others too.
Copper is a better conductor and might be used for one electrode in comby with a SS one.
But again, thats all basic electrolysis.

Aiming for a non additive system in comby with high voltage is the holy grale and the best way to get into that is doing up a lot of reading of Meyers patents.
They are all here in the Meyer chapters.

Steve