Electrolysis > The basics

quick questions answered. electronics, building, math formulas, physics. anythin

<< < (2/5) > >>

RamiKatzs:
?, thanks I feel better about going to the next level now. Although I am going to have some eddy currents involved. Who is the resonant math physics whiz around here? I need a resonant cavity formula for two concentric tubes .0625 gap for Meyers example cell. Not rlc formula. It will be like shrodinger ( sp) formula. I have Googled  till my fingers have bled. Its related to microwave or radar
Resonant cavity. Thanks, Rami.

RamiKatzs:
Haithar, thanks for the input. This is basic information we all should know, I think so anyways. I have been playing with this for over 6 years. For the last year I have been studying a lot of different aspects of the physics involved. All I can say is wow, MEYERS IS A REAL GENIUS!  Rami.

RamiKatzs:
Sorry, I mean to say Schumann formula. So much math so little brains. How does type of vessel affect how much psi? The vessel is plastic, connected to copper tubing. Wish I could upload a pic. I'm on an iPhone, I can only share to email address. Thanks Rami.

RamiKatzs:
I don't mean for this to be a blog, can I pulse a inductor straight from my function generator #10 copper insulated wire 150 turns around magneticish core 4ohms resistance. Can I just pulse the base of a transistor or do I need to make a simple isolation circuit? Does anyone have a schematic with values? Thanks, Rami.

haithar:

--- Quote from: RamiKatzs on August 02, 2010, 16:09:41 pm ---I don't mean for this to be a blog, can I pulse a inductor straight from my function generator #10 copper insulated wire 150 turns around magneticish core 4ohms resistance. Can I just pulse the base of a transistor or do I need to make a simple isolation circuit? Does anyone have a schematic with values? Thanks, Rami.

--- End quote ---
It depends on the function generator and the power draw of the inductor.
But most likely you'll switch it through a MOSFET, the gate is connected to the function generator.

A help for the starter: http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/transistor/tran_7.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version