Electrolysis > The basics

quick questions answered. electronics, building, math formulas, physics. anythin

<< < (4/5) > >>

RamiKatzs:
Steve, I would like to know more about the test specifics.  Have you had any conversations with dynodon? Please tell me all. Rami.

RamiKatzs:
http://www.google.com/gwt/x?q=magnetic+gas&ei=QjRYTNjZHsOPtgfqqIulAw&start=10&hl=en&source=m&u=http://www.springerlink.com/index/k4u3011662017720.pdf check out this article.  Mit. Professor is taking credit for discovering gas can display ferromagnetic properties in 2009. If Meyers wasn't bsing us he discovered it long before. Google magnetic gas to read the paper. The link is to another paper concerning diapole alignment only the abstract.
 I think the gas has to be align before showing any detectable magnetic properties. That's what the permanent magnets do. I get that. When you start pulsing the inductor does it start aligning the gas matrix or ? Does any one know what kind and where I could scavenge a pump to circulate the gasses through the system? I'm thinking AC pump. Any other ideas appreciated. Time to reread all patents. Hey I thought this would be straight forward. Go figure.
Would be nice to see what others have done no sense in doing the same work twice. I will tell all good and bad here. Open source.
 You know it surprises me that there is not more collaborative approach on these boards. Maybe its going on behind the scene. Not in an open manner. Hope final information is passed on to the masses. Rami.

haithar:

--- Quote from: RamiKatzs on August 03, 2010, 17:58:38 pm ---Would be nice to see what others have done no sense in doing the same work twice. I will tell all good and bad here. Open source.
 You know it surprises me that there is not more collaborative approach on these boards. Maybe its going on behind the scene. Not in an open manner. Hope final information is passed on to the masses. Rami.

--- End quote ---
most people published everything they did here, but as you can see no one (not many?) had success with splitting water via voltage and moved on. The forum is full of threads about other peoples' work.

RamiKatzs:
Haithar I'm not saying anything derogatory towards anyone. Just that little side things are going on that never make it to the boards. Now I don't know for sure I haven't read every post on this board. I haven't Come across any mention of epg tests experiments or the like. If you know of some please point me in the right dirrection. Steve mentioned he and sebasto did a few experiments on the magnitism of the gas. It would be of benifit me to know some details. I am thinking of tests to do myself. My oscope went down the other day so it will be a handycap experiment. Steve any help bro.  I think a cap. Blew out in the oscope it started hissing like pressure escaping. I shut it down right away. Haven't opened it up yet to peek at it.
I will try to think of a test I can get some kind of indication from. I'm thinking fill up a PVC tube to about 30 psi then apply external magnetics to align gas then remove magnets slip inductor around tube move inductor. Ends of L in mouth to detect voltage/current.
Any thoughts welcome. I might just get one small loop of SS tubing hook to ports on current setup and try to pulse portion of said tube. Make a fine gauge secondary hook to a led.
 The factors that directly control output according to Meyers are: pressure, pulse input, speed gas is moving( velocity ) and secondary windings and sometimes holding your mouth right helps. I can't believe no one has offered any circuit help yet. I guess the right individual hasn't read this yet. Don't be scared, step on up. God bless Rami.

RamiKatzs:
OK I was told to use pex tubing , by an individual who claims to have a working prototype. I reread 2 of the patents and it jumped out at me non magnetic non conductive tubing. He also said the input is beyond pulsed? Just thought I would make this known for those trying to make an EPG. Rami.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version