Electrolysis > The basics

quick questions answered. electronics, building, math formulas, physics. anythin

(1/5) > >>

RamiKatzs:
Hi everyone. I will start this off. What is the maximum safe pressure you can have h2o gas at? What if its mixed 50% with nitrogen?  Thanks in advance. Rami

Dankie:
I dunno but plz be safe...

RamiKatzs:
Thanks Dankie for your concern. I should know the answer, for some reason 60-80 psi is in my head. I don't want to find out the hard way. I'm in a safe range right now but later today I would like to double my pressure to 60 psi. Anyone else input is appreciated.
Rami.

Steve:

--- Quote from: RamiKatzs on August 02, 2010, 14:05:00 pm ---Thanks Dankie for your concern. I should know the answer, for some reason 60-80 psi is in my head. I don't want to find out the hard way. I'm in a safe range right now but later today I would like to double my pressure to 60 psi. Anyone else input is appreciated.
Rami.

--- End quote ---
`

Hi, I had HHO in my vessel at at least 80 PSI.....
Of course you dont want any spike in there....
Not sure what the exact max pressure is.

Steve

haithar:

--- Quote from: RamiKatzs on August 02, 2010, 05:41:32 am ---Hi everyone. I will start this off. What is the maximum safe pressure you can have h2o gas at? What if its mixed 50% with nitrogen?  Thanks in advance. Rami

--- End quote ---
Depends on the container you use?  ???  Also you can use the universal gas law to detemine the temperature at a given volume and pressure, you want to be below the burn temperature obviously.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version