Projects by members > WaytoGo

Alternator

<< < (2/6) > >>

WaytoGo:

Look at DC-540 for a good PMA with an three phase AC outlet with over 350 volt at 2500 rpm..

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgurl=https://www.windbluepower.com/v/vspfiles/photos/DC-520-1.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.windbluepower.com/&usg=__OLiQO5asPLtje_O4v5ycPmZRCW0=&h=135&w=150&sz=7&hl=no&start=49&um=1&tbnid=5OdcZ0WYj01zVM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpma%2Balternator%26start%3D36%26ndsp%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dno%26rlz%3D1T4GGLJ_noNO267NO267%26sa%3DN

Aussepom:
Hi
        Just a query on aircraft systems, you only mentioned that it was 28 volts, now they have several systems.
 the 28volt is a DC generator, the alternator are normally 208volt 400hz 3phase, there is also 110 volt and an 208volt inverters driven by 28dc directly connected motor. I worked on the electrical aircraft systems for 10years.
the DC generators are big and heavy.
aussepom

WaytoGo:
Hi aussepom,

Ten years with aircraft electronics can be usefull in understanding what and how Stanley A. Meyer ran his buggy's on water.
Knowledge in electronics is needed here...

Yes, it was a DC generator, but with the voltage regulator removed and without the rectifier brigde it ended up like the newer AC systems.

Close to no current where pulsed, but the Voltage was high. Pulse generator....
However the blocking diode in the Voltage Intensifier Circuit cannot be a blocking diode, if there was a resonance involved in the water fuel cell...

But i am working on a... self resonating cell, so the alternator setup can wait.

I hope we get a breakthru soon... i am so fed up with filling petrol on my car.. ;D

Best regards

Dankie:

--- Quote from: WaytoGo on April 05, 2009, 23:06:51 pm ---Hi aussepom,

Ten years with aircraft electronics can be usefull in understanding what and how Stanley A. Meyer ran his buggy's on water.
Knowledge in electronics is needed here...

Yes, it was a DC generator, but with the voltage regulator removed and without the rectifier brigde it ended up like the newer AC systems.

Close to no current where pulsed, but the Voltage was high. Pulse generator....
However the blocking diode in the Voltage Intensifier Circuit cannot be a blocking diode, if there was a resonance involved in the water fuel cell...

But i am working on a... self resonating cell, so the alternator setup can wait.

I hope we get a breakthru soon... i am so fed up with filling petrol on my car.. ;D

Best regards

--- End quote ---

The breakthrought will come from the VIC , not from some "self-resonating"    ::)  cell or an off-the-shelf alternator  ...

slick:
Its not as much as where the break threw will come from its more about what you learn based on what you do. For example, i've learned alot from the alternator setup. Now its his turn. We already know that tube cells doesn't produce allot of gas, half a liter max. We all do different things and we all learn differently, But each time we gain knowledge it was earned.

I look forward to seeing his success If he decides to share with half negative, and half positive peeps. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version