Projects by members > WaytoGo

Notepad

<< < (2/3) > >>

haithar:
I do EFT (emotional freedom tapping) for some months now and it's pretty nice and even though i was very skeptic at first, works. This seems so be a similar technique.

Donaldwfc:
Higher intelligence... i hear we only use 3% of our brain power...

what do you guys think about White Powder Monotomic Gold?

Laurence Gardner talks about it on youtube, it's the stuff of the Egyptian priests, mentioned in the bible (exodux/moses), and the philosopher's stone from alchemy.

It's supposed to increase brain power, resonate with DNA, it's a superconductor, and it has anti-gravity properties based on temperature and all kinds of things

David Hudson has a patent [application] on it, look up ORME's

Steve:

--- Quote from: Donaldwfc on January 27, 2010, 18:24:10 pm ---Higher intelligence... i hear we only use 3% of our brain power...

Laurence Gardner talks about it on youtube, it's the stuff of the Egyptian priests, mentioned in the bible (exodux/moses), and the philosopher's stone from alchemy.

It's supposed to increase brain power, resonate with DNA, it's a superconductor, and it has anti-gravity properties based on temperature and all kinds of things

David Hudson has a patent [application] on it, look up ORME's

--- End quote ---

White powder?????
Sounds suspicious to me.... ;)

sebosfato:
I believe it was the magic mushrooms. artificial intelligence ...

haithar:

--- Quote from: Donaldwfc on January 27, 2010, 18:24:10 pm ---Higher intelligence... i hear we only use 3% of our brain power...

--- End quote ---
of course we don't use all our brain power simultaneously! it depends on your activity which parts of the brain are active.

haven't read on the white powder gold, i guess it's a scam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version