Author Topic: Does Electrolysis Destroy Water  (Read 5767 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• OO-Rah!
Re: Does Electrolysis Destroy Water
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 04:46:03 am »
ha ha ha

Alright, I had that one coming

Spike

alvas

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 19:45:38 pm »
The problem in a water fuel cell is the re-formation of water after the electrolysis prosess.

Don`t worry be happy  ;D

hydro

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 20:48:45 pm »
thats what the other guy's appear to think.. reformation,, be i dont think so

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 22:37:47 pm »
I think we can understand how it all works, when we all having a look at
this website
http://www.kidzone.ws/WATER/

;D :D ;D :D ;D ;) ;) ;)

After electrolysis and combustion, all is left is water damp/vapour. It will go up into the air and will be energized by the sun and so the cycle continues....
OMG. what will the world be beautifull!!!!!
NO SMELLING CARS...NO POLUTION.......To quote some famous people, like Martin luther King:
I HAVE A DREAM..............
This is what God wants from us.... Take care of his creation!
Maybe we can do something good with this development...

Sorry, but i heard today that a 5 year old boy was hangd in Irak by people to make a statement to people of another province over there....My stomic turned. My head turned depressed as well...The world is crazy............man,  ppffffffffffff

Steve

Stevie and all those of like mind,

I do believe this guy named Neville Goddard has developed and made available to all some useful and simple techniques (a certain way to “pray”) to assist in bringing forth an HHO environment. 

Neville Lancelot Goddard was born on 19 February 1905 in St. Michael, Barbados in the British West Indies,

In his early lectures and books, Goddard dealt solely with what he called The Law, the technique of creating one's physical reality through imagining.

Some useful quotes by Neville:
http://www.nevillelecturehall.com/quotes.html

http://realneville.com/txt/imagination_fulfills_itself.htm
IMAGINATION FULFILLS ITS SELF
I say imagination creates reality, and if this premise is true then imagination fulfills itself in what your life becomes. Although I have changed the words, what I am saying is not new. Scripture says it in this manner: "Whatsoever you desire, believe you have received it and you will." This statement goes back two thousand years, yet even before that Jeremiah tells of the same principle in his story of the potter and his clay.

http://realneville.com/pdf/QandA_1948_LESSONS.pdf
5. Question: Is it possible to imagine several things at the same time, or should I confine my imagining to one
desire?
Answer: Personally I like to confine my imaginal act to a single thought, but that does not mean I will stop
there. During the course of a day I may imagine many things, but instead of imagining lots of small things, I
would suggest that you imagine something so big it includes all the little things. Instead of imagining wealth,
health and friends, imagine being ecstatic. You could not be ecstatic and be in pain. You could not be ecstatic
and be threatened with a dispossession notice. You could not be ecstatic if you were not enjoying a full
measure of friendship and love.
What would the feeling be like were you ecstatic without knowing what had happened to produce your
ecstasy? Reduce the idea of ecstasy to the single sensation, "Isn't it wonderful!" Do not allow the conscious,
reasoning mind to ask why, because if it does it will start to look for visible causes, and then the sensation will
be lost. Rather, repeat over and over again, "Isn't it wonderful!" Suspend judgment as to what is wonderful.
Catch the one sensation of the wonder of it all and things will happen to bear witness to the truth of this
sensation. And I promise you, it will include all the little things.

6. Question: How often should I perform the imaginal act, a few days or several weeks?
Answer: In the Book of Genesis the story is told of Jacob wrestling with an angel. This story gives us the clue
we are looking for; that when satisfaction is reached, impotence follows.
When the feeling of reality is yours, for the moment at least, you are mentally impotent. The desire to repeat
the act of prayer is lost, having been replaced by the feeling of accomplishment. You cannot persist in wanting
what you already have. If you assume you are what you desire to be to the point of ecstasy, you no longer
want it. Your imaginal act is as much a creative act as a physical one wherein man halts, shrinks and is
blessed, for as man creates his own likeness, so does your imaginal act transform itself into the likeness of
your assumption. If, however, you do not reach the point of satisfaction, repeat the action over and over
again until you feel as though you touched it and virtue went out of you.

7. Question: I have been taught not to ask for earthly things, only for spiritual growth, yet money and things
are what I need.
Answer: You must be honest with yourself. All through scripture the question is asked, "What do you want
of me?" Some wanted to see, others to eat, and still others wanted to be made straight, or "That my child
live."
Your dimensionally larger self speaks to you through the language of desire. Do not deceive yourself.
Knowing what you want, claim you already have it, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give it to you and
remember, what you desire, that you have.

http://realneville.com/pdf/lesson1.pdf
With your eyes closed and your physical body immobilized induce a state akin to sleep and enter into the action as though
you were an actor playing the part. Experience in imagination what you would experience in the flesh were you now in
possession of your objective. Make elsewhere HERE and then NOW. And the greater you, using a larger focus will use all
means, and call them good, which tend toward the production of that which you have assumed.
You are relieved of all responsibility to make it so, because as you imagine and feel that it is so your dimensionally larger
self determines the means. Do not think for one moment that some one is going to be injured in order to make it so, or that
some one is going to be disappointed. It is still not your concern. I must drive this home. Too many of us, schooled in
different walks of life, are so concerned about the other.
You ask, , 'If I get what I want will it not imply injury to another?' There are ways you know not of, so do not be concerned.
Close your eyes now because we are going to be in a long silence. Soon you will become so lost in contemplation, feeling
that you are what you want to be, that you will be totally unconscious of the fact that you are in this roomwith others.

http://realneville.com/txt/christ_in_you.htm
Our radio or television can be carried around the house or yard with no connection to a charge of electricity, yet the sound and picture come through perfect, and any station (or channel) can be reached by merely a flick of the wrist. At this moment everything that is being broadcast or telecast in the world is in this room, but we haven’t tuned it in.

http://realneville.com/txt/follow_me.htm
This is always true. If anyone told our forefathers that electricity was a fact - that by merely turning a switch a room would be ablaze with light, he would have been called crazy and condemned. In certain sections of time, if a thought was in conflict with what the churches taught, one could be burned at the stake.

Every man who awakens to his infinite power is considered mad. His words are considered those of the devil, for his experiences do not conform to what men think Christ is. Men are looking for some super being to come out of the clouds and save the people who are now dead, and treat the others horribly. But if someone comes and claims that there is only one savior and that one is in everyone as his awareness, that one is considered mad and possessed by the devil.

http://realneville.com/txt/all_things_are_possible2.htm
In the world you must go on the outside to light your way. You may light a candle, a lamp, or use electricity; but one day you will turn within to discover that you are the light of the world. Then you will know you are God, the light of infinite love, infinite power, and infinite wisdom. You will expand into these states as you break the barriers of reason and senses. I challenge you to examine yourself. Are you holding to the state you desire to experience? Test yourself, and as you do you are testing Christ, for he is God's power and wisdom. It doesn't cost anything to test him, so try it.

http://realneville.com/pdf/the_last_days.pdf
Man sees things today and thinks they are new and
wonderful because he cannot remember them. Just a century ago electricity was unknown. Now we have
light powered by nuclear energy and think it was created for and by us, but scripture tells us it has always
been! The play of life moves in a wheel, closed-circuited by time, and man with his short memory cannot
remember other times.

http://realneville.com/pdf/THE_SECOND_VISION.pdf
Science thinks that things come
from substance that does appear. They are taking over a million organic substances and
an equal number of inorganic substances and are now reducing the whole to electricity –
positive, and negative. They think the whole vast world comes out of this, but it does
not; it comes out of your wonderful imagination. Any change in your image will result
in a change in the world. When man knows this, he is beginning to awaken, but until he
is sure of that, he is still asleep.

Best regards,

IndianaBoys

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 23:00:33 pm »
Thank you Indianaboys for this message.

I think many researcher have done some praying to the ones they believe in.....

br
Steve

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 08:44:56 am »
Hi Stevie,

Thanks and here is an example that is something everyone has the ability to do.

Let me again lay the foundation of prayer, which is nothing more than a controlled waking dream:

http://www.nevillelecturehall.com/Classroom05.pdf

1. Define your objective, know definitely what you want.

An example of an objective:
An engine that runs on water to power an automobile.

2. Construct an event which you believe you will encounter FOLLOWING the fulfillment of your desire – something which will have the action of Self predominant – an event which implies the fulfillment of your desire.

A couple different examples of events:
You drive across the USA on 20 gallons of water and ending off in Hollywood where you are meet for a big press conference where you announce the press release of the movie documentary of this technology and the journey powered by the car that runs on water.

You recieve a check for $1,000 from the power company for feeding them back electricity from the water powered generator.

You drive up to what use to be a Texaco Gas Station that has been bought out and a new sign put in place called Waterco and fill up your tank with H2O that will fuel the engine and your receipt shows .05 cents/gallon.

Your friends congratulating you after you show them your water powered generator that allows you to be off the grid.

3. Immobilize the physical body and induce a state of consciousness akin to sleep. Then, mentally feel yourself right into the proposed action, until the single sensation of fulfillment dominates the mind; imagining all the while that you are actually performing the action HERE AND NOW so that you experience in imagination what you would experience in the flesh were you now to realize your goal. Experience has convinced me that this is the easiest way to achieve our goal.

Utilize and incorporate as many senses in step 3 as you can: sight, smell, taste, feel, hear.

Best regards,

IndianaBoys