Author Topic: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........  (Read 23451 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2012, 12:36:34 pm »
Yes this according to what I know could alter the surface tension of water droplets, requiring that you use water mist/fog.. in wave synthesis we normally base our models on xy dimensional planes but not in the xyz axes.. water droplets can be modified in the three dimensional plane altering surface tension in a different way than normal . You can try different spacing depending on the medium you want to dirtort. Some say its because of magical frequencies and resonance but this applies to alter the sufrace tension creating negative surface tension and implosion , I believe I'm the first one to say that in a forum.. maybe others have guessed it.. we don't get excess energy even with this system.. but its better that common electrolysis. This is just a theory but surely works.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 13:19:41 pm by geon »

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2012, 15:51:07 pm »
Geon, that is pretty interesting and worthy of trying but apparently not relating to the 101 G-Board and TPU of this particular forum string, as you stated "headaches using toroids"

If we were to try this with the toroid regardless just for a test.
For example a frequency maybe near 8.5khz x 6 = 51khz - 8.5khz = 42.5khz
This can be adjusted closer to certain frequency's in ranges.
I did not understand this until Steve wrote it out. Thanks Steve.
Its worthy of a try in an electrolysis system as you said, if it breaks the surface tension up then this is a good positive experiment many people should do on their various cells since it has a very good possibility of dislodging the sticky bubble layer.

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2012, 18:58:07 pm »
You can produce HHO using this, electrolysis is very energy consuming.. you can try toroids and other antennas.. use your imagination.  ;) The only thing is that you must add NaCl inside water and let it dissolve, also use water fog.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 19:38:15 pm by geon »

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2012, 22:51:05 pm »
Does anyone have an instruction file  for the G board and Toroid set up and or a file of the effect from the TPU stuff? He told me the guy with TPU stuff had seen the effect the toroid produced but I didnt have time to research any of that back then.

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2012, 00:02:15 am »
Here's a basic adjustment page.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 00:55:47 am by komtek »

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2012, 00:11:46 am »
Well I won't put standard salt in my cell any of them.
I did once before and it builds up on the S/S.
Don't know what else (maybe pits in the metal) I had to clean those tubes off literally of the salt junk.
I thought it ruined my tubes.

You can produce HHO using this, electrolysis is very energy consuming.. you can try toroids and other antennas.. use your imagination.  ;) The only thing is that you must add NaCl inside water and let it dissolve, also use water fog.

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2012, 00:21:47 am »
ss316 and plastic tubes will solve that problem..

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2012, 00:25:17 am »
Why 316? Do you mean 316L?
The metal make up is not much different than 304. Couple percent of chromium and nickel more on 316.
Salt will still effect it.
Are you using low carbon?

Here is the test cell the salt messed up. Its 304 though.
Been taken apart and cleaned many times and used with many different electrolytes for testing.
I've seen some other posts on the board with positive results using salt, but its not for the 101 unless someone is willing to test it.
Can't imagine what would happen to 101 plates if it got ruined from its pre-conditioning in NaoH.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 01:08:55 am by komtek »