Author Topic: Stanley A Meyer Dealership 2 Video  (Read 7425 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
Re: Stan Meyer Dealership 2 Video
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 20:38:59 pm »
My investigation started with the Ionizer from Stan Meyer, but how and what will 2 tubes work in that perspective.
I could not see that.

The ion wind generator is a constant current system.  Current moves from the hv tube electrode to the ground rings.  When an air molecule touches the inside of the tube, it becomes ionized if the potential is high enough and the right polarity for the type of gas.  This ion, and others like it, move towards, then past the ground, producing the wind.

The operation of Meyer's concentric tubes does not involve current.  Instead, the opposing static polarities placed on the tubes by the pulses orient, or polarize, the water molecules so that the same side of each of the molecules always points towards the tube electrode with the opposite polarity.  At the same time, on-going, suddenly applied inductive pulses connected to the tubes transmit rf energy which can produce a potential difference across a distant dielectric particle.  In reality, the potential on a capacitor is stored in the dielectric, rather than on the plates.  It's the same thing with Meyer's water capacitors.  The dielectric particles of water become encircled with a potential difference.  This means more potential on one side and less potential on the other side.  No electron current is required for an rf potential to appear, then increase, across a dielectric particle.

Stan Meyer's point is that a water molecule will fall apart when the strength of the potential difference field it supports exceeds the covalent electrons' attraction to the mass of the atoms in the molecule.  THEN, there is a current flow, but it's the newly freed valence electrons moving towards the positive plate, to neutralize it's charge.

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 03:00:45 am »
I've been doing some reading about recent scientific research into the phenomena of Coulomb Explosions.  Contrary to the old theory, the explosive reaction between water and Sodium is now known to be caused by this mechanism.  High speed photography shows micro spikes coming out of the Sodium when it hits the water.  These act as needle point electrodes which discharge all of the Sodium electrons, resulting in Coulomb repulsion, which drives the explosion.

http://cen.acs.org/articles/93/web/2015/01/Sodium-Potassium-Really-Explode-Water.html

Another field, which is fairly new, is Coulomb fission.  When a Uranium projectile hits a water mist, the explosion pulls the Uranium atom itself apart.  This is looking like a good alternative to neutron induced fission.

It seems fairly likely that Stan Meyer was giving an accurate description of the Hydrogen Fracturing Process.  An explosion which can rip an atom apart can surely be expected to have enough blast force to shatter a bunch of water molecules.  It's just a question of how we can get the electrons out of the previously produced ion bath fast enough.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 18:18:28 pm by tektrical »

Re: Ground Water Charging Circuit
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 04:49:13 am »
In the second Dealership Video, Stanley Meyer discusses placing a charge on water molecules.  Normally, this would make us think about adding or removing electrons from the molecule itself.  But there's more than one kind of charge.  Paolo and Alexandrea Correa discovered that a Tesla Coil produces, in addition to the sparks, something called mass-free energy.  This energy can place a repulsion charge on an electro scope without changing the number of electrons on the leaves.  (In a vacuum.)  But you can't get the leaves to open by touching their electrode to a live wire, carrying electrical current.

Static charges are different from normal Hertzian type electricity.  Rather than loops of flux around a conductor, static field lines move straight out from the surface, ending on another charged or chargable surface.  Electricity causes electrons to flow through a building's ground rod, into or out of the ground.  The ground around the rod is conductive to normal electricity.  However, with a static charge on the rod, the ground acts like a dielectric, rather than a conductor.  Before electrons moving in from the ground can neutarlize the rod's static charge (a relaxation time), that charge will still send pulsating static field lines through the ground into the neighborhood.  This can produce a hazzard when using a circuit which produces pulsing static charges, if the circuit is grounded.

One thing I always try to point out when discussing my diode T plug - or the T spark itself - is that this circuit produces energy which is not instantly neutarlized by a ground rod.  Instead, the static field radiates through the ground and places a hv potential on any water which comes from an underground pipe.  Even a metal pipe.  With the circuit plugged in to the mains, you'll get a shock if you touch the water coming out of a faucet, or the shower.  Or the lawn sprinklers, with plastic pipes under the ground.  With a battery driven inverter, you'll get a shock if you touch the inverter, although I haven't checked the faucet with the inverter nearby.

The main thing is to be careful if you play with this circuit.  You don't want the neighbor to get a sudden shock.  DON'T GROUND IT!

Thinking about it, it might be possible to see if this kind of charged water can be split simply by increasing the charge beyond a threshold potential.

(https://s20.postimg.org/q85ec6uy5/Diode_T_Plug_Ground.gif)

the way I see it , is a floating villard v double .  Ive exp with isolated hv circuits , I see it as a tank . I guess theres feedback (khz) to the primary (50hz) which naturally goes to earth

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 10:22:08 am »
My investigation started with the Ionizer from Stan Meyer, but how and what will 2 tubes work in that perspective.
I could not see that.

The ion wind generator is a constant current system.  Current moves from the hv tube electrode to the ground rings.  When an air molecule touches the inside of the tube, it becomes ionized if the potential is high enough and the right polarity for the type of gas.  This ion, and others like it, move towards, then past the ground, producing the wind.

The operation of Meyer's concentric tubes does not involve current.  Instead, the opposing static polarities placed on the tubes by the pulses orient, or polarize, the water molecules so that the same side of each of the molecules always points towards the tube electrode with the opposite polarity.  At the same time, on-going, suddenly applied inductive pulses connected to the tubes transmit rf energy which can produce a potential difference across a distant dielectric particle.  In reality, the potential on a capacitor is stored in the dielectric, rather than on the plates.  It's the same thing with Meyer's water capacitors.  The dielectric particles of water become encircled with a potential difference.  This means more potential on one side and less potential on the other side.  No electron current is required for an rf potential to appear, then increase, across a dielectric particle.

Stan Meyer's point is that a water molecule will fall apart when the strength of the potential difference field it supports exceeds the covalent electrons' attraction to the mass of the atoms in the molecule.  THEN, there is a current flow, but it's the newly freed valence electrons moving towards the positive plate, to neutralize it's charge.

I am impressed! Great reply!
Need to proces this for some minutes  :)
Will come back soon as for now i am in some social activitys which prevent me for making time free for this project.
9 days of holyday in the sun with family  ;)

cheers

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 23:30:45 pm »
To take it a little further, rf potential can move electrons.  It's just that it moves them from the molecules the potential rests on, rather than through the water to the molecules.  It looks like switching off the covalent bonds is a valid concept.

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 22:05:55 pm »

reminds me of Kanzius and possibly rf of salt xtal ?  or marconi giving demonstration to mussolini with rf signal stalling cars .
if rf polarises an aerial then electrons are moving .  if the car body is an aerial then maybe polarised too ??

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2016, 21:49:42 pm »
if rf polarises an aerial then electrons are moving .  if the car body is an aerial then maybe polarised too ??

Polarization occurs between two different polarities.  This isn't the same as the varying potential on an antenna.  However, your idea about polarizing a car body gives me an idea, so thanks. 

Re: Stanley A Meyer Dealership 2 Video shorter version take 2
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2021, 21:00:32 pm »
This  is the 13 minute  shorter version (take 2)
A private collector showed me a longer version with about a dozen  color slides of equipment  and a longer ending segment of  Stan explaining
the World Evangelism Foundation he has going to set up. Nothing much new....Collector doesn't want to release or be hassled.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 16:41:04 pm by jim miller »