Author Topic: Stanley A Meyer and related work by Jon Abel  (Read 6855 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Stan Meyer and related work by Jon Abel
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 10:52:53 am »
Don said that the 8xa is not a resonant setup,but Tony,Max,and Daniel Palacios got the AM waveform,and current consumption in miliamp range.Thanks!

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Stan Meyer and related work by Jon Abel
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 16:30:18 pm »
Yeah, sorry about the smart Alice remark, anyway, I tried that fast diode and it works as well as any.  Even at below 100 ma  current through the cell the ultra, hyper, super duper fast diodes don,t seem to produce more gas.  The standard1N1190A diode rated at 40a and 600v makes just as much gas compared side by side with super fast.  The oscope shows less sharp peaks, quicker damping off and lower ptp v accordingly. ..but it lasts forever.

Maybe im mistaken but is the 8xa circuit really isolated?  variac dc input chopped and sent direct to the cell via a coil, is nothing special.  Perhaps that explains the ease of gas production versus an isolated secondary as in the various vics.

Login to see usernames can you post a schematic of what you are experiting with?I want to try it out and see if my pc scope can see that waveform.Or if not can you tell me the bobin size\stile and the size of the wfc..thanks!