Off Topic > World News and political stuff

It Runs on Pure water! no Gas!

<< < (2/3) > >>

lapperl:
The second video (I believe in Japan) explains that water vapor is injected into the cylinder just before the hydrogen is detonated by the spark plug.  Upon detonation, the water is turned into steam which expands at a tremendous rate thus increasing the power stroke of the engine.  If my thinking is correct, then this would decrease the amount of hydrogen required to make the engine run.  Basically it would become a type of steam engine.

On that note, couldn't the fuel injectors be used to inject the water mist into the cylinder, and the amount of water injected be controlled by an EFEI module?  I am curious to know if anyone has tried this and if not is anyone at the point in their project that they could test this. 

I have just only received my tubes yesterday and am still looking for a electric motor to drive my alternator.  So I am no where near ready to test this out.  But unless I hear otherwise,  I will implement this theory on my test vehicle once I am at that stage.

LapperL

mrgalleria:
Aloha,
Lapperl- If you are thinking of doing this on a vehicle you must also;
1. Change the timing in a major way, about 90-120 degrees after TDC.
2. Change the cam gear to run 1-1 instead of 2-1.
3. If the ignition is not run off the cam, you must make the ignition fire twice it's current number of times.
4. Remove about half the trailing edge of the intake cam lob.
As you will be converting from a 4 stroke to 2 stroke.
h2opower- It is my understanding that Stan ran the exhaust back into the intake to slow burning, as a result of the exhaust contained no flammable gases.
The piston is also pushed by adding fresh, cool nitrogen from the atmosphere, as the nitrogen (85% in air) expanded greatly in the combustion process.
As your engine will be breathing much less air, and hydrogen as the fuel, you will need much less intake of fresh air, yes, this will use and run on much less hydrogen than a conventional gas engine.
 Bill

lapperl:
Mrgalleria,

I,m not quite sure why you think you would have to convert the engine to run as a two stroke rather than a four stroke.  I do understand the need to manipulate the vehicle timing and fuel injector timing. 

In theory:

1.  The engine takes in HHO gas which we supply to the intake manifold and drawn into the cylinder via vacuum from the intake stroke.
   2.  The engine compresses the gases and the injector adds the water mist.
   3.  The spark plug fires and we achieve the power stroke.
   4.  The exhaust stoke and we start all over again.

Injector timing can be altered via the cam sensor and volume of water can be controlled by an EFIE module.

Thats my theory, to maintain the four stoke process.

Any input on this theory is greatly appreciated

Lapperl

Spike:
If I'm understanding it correctly, By converting it to a two stroke.

-Your intake valve would close at about 25 to 30% of the stroke.

-At  60% of the stroke, the cylinder is fired. While under an increased vacuum, lowering the combustion temp needed and turning the h2o mist into a combustible state.

-At full stroke the exhaust valve would open until it reached TDC, Where the process starts over.

This is why when we were kids, The 2 stroke dirt bikes kicked butt, And the 4 strokes sucked. They could get more power out of a smaller engine.

Spike

hydro:
go back and watch the added video, they guy was wrote off as a scam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version