Electrolysis > Electrolysis

Pulsed electrolysis

(1/2) > >>

Steve:
Hi CarbedNotch,

Following on our conversation on waveforms, i have this patent for you.
It claims that a sertain pulseform is more efficient.
I did a re calc on the figures and i came on a 25% duty on a 5khz puls.

Hope this helps

Steve

Steve:
The theory on pulsed electrolysis:

This, you all can test.
Take a waterfuelcell and hook it up to a pulsing circuit (even Dankie's circuit would work... ;) )
The whole idea is that you get more amps into the wfc compared towards strait DC.
So how is that gonna happen?

Set your circuit on like 160Hz. duty of 40 or 50%
Put an ampmeter in serie with your wfc.
Now, measure the amp pulses. If you look carefull, you will notice that you see high amp pulses (example 10 amps by 10V)
If you compare that with strait DC on 10V, you will see a lower amperage, like 6 amps.

That is the theory i could find on this, sofar. I do see this effect and it is explanable.

regards
Steve

Dankie:

--- Quote from: Steve on February 12, 2010, 14:03:03 pm ---The theory on pulsed electrolysis:

This, you all can test.
Take a waterfuelcell and hook it up to a pulsing circuit (even Dankie's circuit would work... ;) )
The whole idea is that you get more amps into the wfc compared towards strait DC.

Now, measure the amp pulses. If you look carefull, you will notice that you see high amp pulses (example 10 amps by 10V)
If you compare that with strait DC on 10V, you will see a lower amperage, like 6 amps.

That is the theory i could find on this, sofar. I do see this effect and it is explanable.

regards
Steve

--- End quote ---

I dont know how you can see that surge because you ampmeter will never show those High amp spikes , not an analog meter nor a digital . I have tested myself a pulsing 50/50  12 volts 10 k ohm short lead resistor and it shows me .006 amps .

Ofc my circuit would work , it is the best  manual pulser ever made :) , but it is expensive if you want it from me .

haithar:

--- Quote from: Steve on February 12, 2010, 14:03:03 pm ---The theory on pulsed electrolysis:

This, you all can test.

regards
Steve

--- End quote ---
But if you have 50% dutycycle that's as effective as 5 Amps DC. 10Amps * 0,5 = 5A effective

outlawstc:
steve, all that separates electrolysis and stans method for the most part is the bifilar chokes.. they are what restrics amps and thats what avoids standard electrolysis.. the chokes magneticly couple on the core.. the video someone posted of the copper coated ball with the 4 copper strips simpley proves this as fact.. u watch the copper ball have electrons stripped when its on a positive strip then it repels and moves toward the negative , gains electrons the repels back to a positive field... if you were to take that same ball and insulate it after electrons has been positively charged what would happen in that same bowl??? the copper ball not being able to change in charge will repel from the positive stips and it would only cling to the negatives (like a magnet)... the bifilar wires take on the same effect.. they are inulated being driven by a emf force in a mutual space to eachother they change and charge in opposite polarity.. this means that as voltage climbs they become more and more attracted to each other on the core... this is also why the resistance of water has a role in the circuit... since durring pulsing (the force of emf) you are allowing the voltage to show its presence in the water and if your pulse width exceeds a certain point it will be forcing  current... when chokes are charged and pulsing quits you have a leaky cap effect i think and you will have a discharge of the choke dependent apon the resistance of water and the stainless steel. stan state in one of his videos that production continues for 94 seconds during off time.. this is because the choke have been charged up. the chokes appear like a batter accross water but with way higher voltage and a different type of resistance to current flow compared to a battery i think due to the magnetic coupling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version