Author Topic: Once upon a Time  (Read 524 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Once upon a Time
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 04:09:45 am »
Well i shulda know somebody has gone all the way in this direction ,at least on a comercial scale.
Alot to learn through Blacklight those guys have an awesome package! Their suncell and Bar gadda's Ret it looks to both be in that direction or is it our mordern day AC v/s DC ?
I think Bar Gadda is AC or DC but clearly Blacklight is DC and if it does what they claim it does its absolutely Bad Ass!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:07:10 am by ksatterfield »

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 16:15:57 pm »
 no not this one  not with an expected output of 3MW th when on full power  and temps up to 15,000C     this heere was only on 1/40th output

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 09:28:52 am »
Im leaning towards induction lighting...itd be nice to discover plasma as raw current and modulate or amplify the repelling forces of nature into a levitation wxpieriment on a flat calm body of water...tune into the sandy banks of an ocean front property with  a drink in my hand :)

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 02:41:54 am »
Well k’s  many years ago like 15 I did try doing a project for HHO injector for  cars, this turned out at the time to be almost impossible but I did have some success with a new approach as it turned out it was not HHO because it did not act like HHO. The name was given the Oz injector.
That changed dramatically with some modifications and yes water went in and came out as an ionized gas, plasma, and it certainly was not HHO I know I have done many tests with HHO.

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 04:48:16 am »
Well k’s  many years ago like 15 I did try doing a project for HHO injector for  cars, this turned out at the time to be almost impossible but I did have some success with a new approach as it turned out it was not HHO because it did not act like HHO. The name was given the Oz injector.
That changed dramatically with some modifications and yes water went in and came out as an ionized gas, plasma, and it certainly was not HHO I know I have done many tests with HHO.
Yea i remember that...i went by the name Burnhydroxy back then...at that time ,now that i look back with a lil more knowledge....i was electrolysing water in a sealed chamber (64 flat plate cells)and pushing the gas and microwater out the bottom of my cell chamber into my tube cell chamber and electrolysing it again.