Author Topic: Stan Meyer International Independent Test-Evaluation Report History  (Read 1397 times)

Online Login to see usernames

The International Independent Test-Evaluation Report as found on the internet is a 140 page report that
contains various reference articles, letters and photographs of various visitors to his Grove City Laboratory.

This was offered for purchase though the mail and  was adveritised in a least one Water Fuel Cell Bulletin. The pagination
is in a different type face than the articles. Some errors and ommisions are noted such as a reference on page
62 to Tabulation 37 which cannot be found because page Appx A 02 was not included when the subsequent
pagination was performed.  US Patent 5,293,857 listed on page 4 was granted on March 15, 1994 so this compilation
was made sometime after that. It was advertised for sale to the public for 35 USD in Water Fuel Cell Bulletin
No 10 which is dated May 1994.

Attempts are being made to obtain an original copy to be rescanned in the hope that the qualiity of the photo imagery
can be improved..

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 15:50:11 pm by jim miller »

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Stan Meyer International Independent Test-Evaluation Report History
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 00:40:28 am »
The International Independent Test-Evaluation Report as found on the internet is a 140 page report that
contains various reference articles, letters and photographs of various visitors to his Grove City Laboratory.

This was offered for purchase though the mail and  was adveritised in a least one Water Fuel Cell Bulletin. The pagination
is in a different type face than the articles. Some errors and ommisions are noted such as a reference on page
62 to Tabulation 37 which cannot be found because page Appx A 02 was not included when the subsequent
pagination was performed.  US Patent 5,293,857 listed on page 4 was granted on March 15, 1994 so this compilation
was made sometime after that. It was advertised for sale to the public for 35 USD in Water Fuel Cell Bulletin
No 10 which is dated May 1994.

Attempts are being made to obtain an original copy to be rescanned in the hope that the qualiity of the photo imagery
can be improved..

My pdf copy says Copyright 1995.
I think I downloaded it at globalkast.com
I don't think a fresh copy is going to help with the photos.
I think they were copied and enlarged as originals too many times when this document was printed to begin with.
Stan wasn't much of an artist when it came to this stuff.
He didn't have anything near the technology we have at 10% the cost for publishing photos.

Cheers,
JP