Author Topic: Stan Meyer Dealership Sales Manual History  (Read 2760 times)

Online Login to see usernames

Stan Meyer Dealership Sales Manual History
« on: January 11, 2013, 11:59:01 am »
Although alluded to in the Water Fuel Cell Bulletins as available for purchase, internet copies have been available only recently.

Stan Meyer sold copies of the Dealership Sales Manuals at his various presentations such at Denver and the Deer Creek
demonstrations. Additionally those who wanted to order them directly from Water Fuel Cell could do so at a cost of 25 USD.

Format was 8.5 by 11 inches with a black,white or blue comb binding. The cover or title sheet was a heavier card stock.

The first  internet publication that I am aware of was on an internet site hosted by Russ Gries of Evansville,Indiana.
An english chap had taken photos of the document. put into a pdf format and posted at Russ' site which
 quiclkly spread across the various water fuel cell forums. Since that initial internet release, Steve of ionizationx has
graciously provided  two new scans of original copies in January 2013

http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,2596.0.html

Examination of the ionizationx versions of the Dealership Sales Manuals show some slight differences due to different dates of publication

http://open-source-energy.org/rwg42985/russ/Stan%20Meyer%20Dealership%20Sales%20Manual%201986.pdf

There are likely other copies extant such as the materials held by the Pickens group,QCI and in several private collections but the
versions currently  publically available are all likely very similar.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 15:10:18 pm by jim miller »

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Stan Meyer Dealership Sales Manual History
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 00:21:19 am »
thanks all,JP,Jim,Steve.for inspiring us.

geenee

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 22:58:56 pm »
I dont know if this is the one you all are talking about or not?????

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 21:27:44 pm »
Stan apparently had one type of cover made up in the early days so that the title could show through from the first page
as in this  mock up example/sample.  Thus only one cover would be needed for his many reports, Stan was a genius in even small details.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 22:16:08 pm by jim miller »

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 00:50:26 am »
Stan apparently had one type of cover made up in the early days so that the title could show through from the first page
as in this  mock up example/sample.  Thus only one cover would be needed for his many reports, Stan was a genius in even small details.

What he was doing was counting nickels and dimes and dollars for set-up, printing, and chasing to the printer.
He didn't know how many of which cover he would need so he improvised.
I doubt there were more than 3000 dealership manuals ever sold and not more than 500 Tech Briefs.
Maybe much less than that of each.
He told me had about 350 dealerships sold at last count.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 22:14:10 pm »
Do we know of anyone who was able to reproduce his results from those who bought dealerships, etc?

I have 2 things that go back and forth for me.  Either Stan did what he did, and it was so obvious, that he HID it in the "details", or he was "close" and developed all of the other pieces until he could really figure out the last piece (making the HHO efficiently).  (Of course, the other option is that it was NOT obvious, AND he did not want to disclose it...  Or simply he could not describe it any better than he did.)

He built too many other things/ideas to a crazy level of detail.  Just the printing on the OLD Power Frequency piece.  Has his name all over it, typed nicely.  This is amazing attention to detail for someone to be lying about  it.

To date, Ravi supposedly achieved success, but I never saw enough to say either way.  (if you measure amps AFTER stepping up the voltage, or you use the wrong setting on the VOM, you can get
the meter to say anything you want.  Also, measuring with pulses is even harder.).  But because Stan showed it off so much, I am apt to believe he accomplished it.  I am apt to believe that he stumbled onto it.
And that makes me believe that if we follow his footsteps from his earlier work, we should be able to get there...

But it would be nice to know of anybody who has gotten it working, and to get an idea of where WE ARE with the state of this art...  I feel like I have a general clue about it (finally).

Kirk Out!

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 15:08:23 pm »
Stan was in the process of selling dealerships before his death. There is sufficient video, patent
photo and testimony that the generation of HHO  gas was a real phenomenon. Once Stan moved into
the more complex fuel injector phase, the systems integration took more time than potential investors
were willing to wait resulting in a lawsuit. Stephen assisted in the electronic board testing at the Broadway
lab but the goal of the dealships was to set up a distribution network so once the technology had reached
the production phase, efficent distribution and sales of his technology could occur. I do not think that
the people who bought dealerships were necessarily trying  to replicate his technology, only sell it.

Researchers such as Ravi, Lawton and others have shown HHO generation, but it is in the application of the
technology to real solutions and applcation such as the work done by Scott Cramton for Laesa that
the technology is starting to take foothold because it obeys the Law of Economics as Stan indicated would be necessary