Author Topic: The changeover years are almost here.  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Testing
The changeover years are almost here.
« on: January 11, 2014, 19:43:02 pm »
The changeover years are close where voltage potential and electromagnetics are things of the past. The new batteries will not be a flow of electons where current does work but a different type of flow of a stored static charge. These batteries will be able to pro ide an electrostatic flow of electrons not a ele tri  flow like seen today. There will be no need for electric current in the future to gain elecfrostatic charges. And the ele trostatic charges can create massive amounts of  current. The ocean is full of electricity and static electric charges. The charge from the electrostatic powersources are the colntroller of any water. Water has yet to be controlled or unlocked. The frequency you have been looking for that pulls water apart isnt current flow its electrostatic  induction not electromagnetic

Re: The changeover years are almost here.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 20:27:54 pm »
hell far give us a refferance to something o buddy lol

• Testing
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 21:02:16 pm »
Thats about all i got but one day when my tube cell busted i took a pic and shortly after the tubes started to snap crackle and pop with the water droplets on them. I cant remember if i used rain water with baking soda or what i did but the electrostatic energy was extracted that day and i recorded it on film but the recording got lost. Another note is wjen i had 6 or 9 plates in a half onch polycarbonate container i had made. The outside of the container would have a ver strong static field. So strong just getting your arm near it would give u the sence of your hair being raised or pulled. The kelvin water drop makes good research and its also found in stans patent using tubes. Electromagnetics isnt the answer. When water falles close to a baloon i thin the electrons colle t on that balloon and as the water falls it tries to bend back upward to tje baloon bc the water is positive protons wanting to attract to the negative balloon after raped of its electrons. Water is carrying an abundance of power both static and electric. The static induction when controlled can perform work and defy gravity.

• Testing
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 04:56:58 am »
I think Electrons @ Protons are abundant in the air and the kelvin water drop gen extract them and store them on the surface of the tin cans.i think all static generqtors gather static energy from the surroundings. Water falling cqn collect such energy. I think thos energy cqn cause levitation of ver heavy objects. A massive amount of storage could float a capacitor or lifter. The energy osnt created or destroyed but extracted used qnd gav back. Water does not hold the protons and electrons the water drop gen extracts but water is a carrier of it. Something has to carry it in the gen. Take a charged baloon and styrofoam pellets for ezample. The baloon will move the pelletes, or will it??? Or maybe it is the storage of electrons or even protons thay does thos. If this pull and push can do this y not pull water apart woth no frequency. SORRY FOR TYPOS IM ON VERY SMALL CELL PHONE. a positi e cloud and a negative one. Androide or microsoft cant ever get anything roght.

• Testing

• Testing
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 00:11:06 am »

• Testing
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 00:56:42 am »
levitation control

• Testing
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 01:07:20 am »