Author Topic: Stainless Steel Alloy with Zinc  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Stainless Steel Alloy with Zinc
« on: July 18, 2013, 00:07:57 am »
Anyone familiar with a grade of SS with zinc as part of the composition?

TS

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Stainless Steel Alloy with Zinc
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 16:19:21 pm »
Anyone familiar with a grade of SS with zinc as part of the composition?

TS

Nope. Sorry. Why the zinc idea?

Steve

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 16:24:54 pm »
Zinc oxide apparently has piezo electric properties.  If zinc was part of the stainless steel alloy, I'm imagining that the stainless steel would physically oscillate at the same frequency of the electrical pulse.  If this is the case, we could have both an electrical and physical oscillation occuring simultaneously at the resonant frequency of the circuit tuned to the resonant frequency of the tube itself.  Additionally, if water does respond to the physical waveform, this should be a self amplifying effect according to my thinking.

I'm open to thoughts on this.

TS

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 23:28:51 pm »
Zinc oxide apparently has piezo electric properties.  If zinc was part of the stainless steel alloy, I'm imagining that the stainless steel would physically oscillate at the same frequency of the electrical pulse.  If this is the case, we could have both an electrical and physical oscillation occuring simultaneously at the resonant frequency of the circuit tuned to the resonant frequency of the tube itself.  Additionally, if water does respond to the physical waveform, this should be a self amplifying effect according to my thinking.

TS

I like your open mind, TS.
Maybe if you know the end product target, you might get an answer on your question.

Steve

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 00:27:59 am »

TS

Maybe if you know the end product target, you might get an answer on your question.

Steve

Sorry Steve, didn't follow the meaning of your suggestion.

TS

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 11:27:56 am »

TS

Steve

TS

Have you ever defined what end product is that you need?
H1, H2, NH3, CH, brownsgas, HHO, D2, D1, OH?

I say this, because the type of electronic circuit has impact on that and the type of electrode material has impact on this.
By adding ambient air thru your cell, you also have influence on the output type of gas. And if you have read the Anderson threat, you can add things like radiolysis, magnetic fields, x-rays etc as well. All have impact on the end product type of gas produced.

So, TS. What is the purpose of the gas that you want to produce? Or does it only have to be lots of something like the rest thinks is necessary?
I know i am very direct. Dont take this wrong please. Just trying to point out something very important, from my point of view, of course... ;)

Steve

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 19:58:35 pm »

TS

Steve

TS

Have you ever defined what end product is that you need?
H1, H2, NH3, CH, brownsgas, HHO, D2, D1, OH?

I say this, because the type of electronic circuit has impact on that and the type of electrode material has impact on this.
By adding ambient air thru your cell, you also have influence on the output type of gas. And if you have read the Anderson threat, you can add things like radiolysis, magnetic fields, x-rays etc as well. All have impact on the end product type of gas produced.

So, TS. What is the purpose of the gas that you want to produce? Or does it only have to be lots of something like the rest thinks is necessary?
I know i am very direct. Dont take this wrong please. Just trying to point out something very important, from my point of view, of course... ;)

Steve

Still working on the plain old HHO Meyers style.

TS