Author Topic: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........  (Read 22584 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 21:25:49 pm »
John,  I do have a variac connected and can get up to a  max voltage of about 208vdc and max amp draw is 8.5 to 9 amps. It may draw more amps if I let it run for an hour or more which I would not do. I keep NAOH at 26 to 28%. This will produce gas at brute force with the best of them. Many times I have calculated 14 - 15 liters per minute, even at less amps. That being said I am here to achieve "resonance drive". Please do not confuse my obvious frustration with arrogance as I am certainly not that way. My lack of understanding of simple electrical principals has not served me well. I feel the brightest and sharpest minds are on this forum and I am here to learn. I am no expert on reading my scope, but my 3 freq. seem to be in no order or shift but purely random. If all 3 duty cycles are set between 94 to 96% would they not all be firing at about the same rate in no particular order ?  I have also read of the dangers of a rotating field or vortex in the torroid. This is Bob`s reason for not releasing the HEX controller. In studying this it seems others have done this and more in trying to create antigravity machines and other types of free energy devices yet I have not heard of any lightning strikes . My question is this. This may be what is needed to tap the ZPE, but is this what we need to do to create resonance in the cell. I read that it is easy to resonate a coil or build a self resonating circuit or tank circuit. Should we be concerned with extremely fast rise and fall times and the low power that goes along with it or junk that idea and concentrate on resonating the cell?

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 22:45:19 pm »
John,  I do have a variac connected and can get up to a  max voltage of about 208vdc and max amp draw is 8.5 to 9 amps. It may draw more amps if I let it run for an hour or more which I would not do. I keep NAOH at 26 to 28%. This will produce gas at brute force with the best of them. Many times I have calculated 14 - 15 liters per minute, even at less amps. That being said I am here to achieve "resonance drive". Please do not confuse my obvious frustration with arrogance as I am certainly not that way. My lack of understanding of simple electrical principals has not served me well. I feel the brightest and sharpest minds are on this forum and I am here to learn. I am no expert on reading my scope, but my 3 freq. seem to be in no order or shift but purely random. If all 3 duty cycles are set between 94 to 96% would they not all be firing at about the same rate in no particular order ?  I have also read of the dangers of a rotating field or vortex in the torroid. This is Bob`s reason for not releasing the HEX controller. In studying this it seems others have done this and more in trying to create antigravity machines and other types of free energy devices yet I have not heard of any lightning strikes . My question is this. This may be what is needed to tap the ZPE, but is this what we need to do to create resonance in the cell. I read that it is easy to resonate a coil or build a self resonating circuit or tank circuit. Should we be concerned with extremely fast rise and fall times and the low power that goes along with it or junk that idea and concentrate on resonating the cell?
I remember on his rev.e board I had to pulse the 10.7 frequency and get the other 2 in line with it.I wish i still had the square wave picture my camera caught when all 3 frequencies wer in line with each other...  it couldnt be seen with the naked eye on the scope but the picture from my camera of the scope screen captured it.All 3 frequencies are harmonically related and will fit inside each other when in tune wich in turn raises the amplitude of the 2 lower frequencies respectivly.The narrow pulse width of each pulse made it kind of difficult to fit em inside each other ... i think i remember him sayin on the digital version 12ms or 12us on each pulse worked out?? I dont have any boards now other than rev.c that had some trace mistakes on it or a soldering station...still have my scope and some parts tho... hopeing santa brings me a solering station :)
I didnt get to play with it much before my x wife threw it all away after 4 years of constant research  :/  but it was my oppinion after seeing his way of modulating the amplitude with the harmonic pulses... there was a time when the pulse comes down..or just as before it comes down a void was there- I imagined it like a stobe light.. the pulse goes up/the strobe light was on... the strobe light blinks off and the pulse comes down... durring that blink off i imagined being able to stick something else in there or allow something else to get in but then read about the 120 degree phasing thing and got confused...its deffinately nice to see ppl here working on his stuff :) how is Mr.Boyce and whats he up to these days?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 23:06:24 pm by newguy »

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 23:08:50 pm »
Nick, I don't want to say anything wrong so don't ruin your conditioned cell with any brute force exceeding what you have already done.
Its still good to know you gave it 208vdc but that's after the caps and diode bridge. Makes me wonder where you measured that 208vdc and had the current meter connected.
Looks like you got 1LPM per 126watts which is good but no resonance.
In the last couple years Bob also stated that trying to achieve his resonance would be much harder because the magnetic action on the earth created by that enormous planetary asteroid that's still passing us by, wonder if that is holding true. Do others have this same problem?

On your primary wiring did you wind it bunched together or along each separate secondary wire underneath ?
Any pictures of your setup?

Have you added any coils just before the cell connections?
That is where I would guess you would add a coil(s) and should be calculated electronically. But I don't know how that would work with this setup because the DC filter after the inverter.

Its very hard to find others doing the Boyce 101 and PWM3G that are sharing their work.
Is there anyone out there?

I'd like to find out a little bit more on the primary wind over the secondary and what would be the difference of a tightly wound primary verses a primary wound in the space between the secondary wind.

My question is this. This may be what is needed to tap the ZPE, but is this what we need to do to create resonance in the cell. I read that it is easy to resonate a coil or build a self resonating circuit or tank circuit. Should we be concerned with extremely fast rise and fall times and the low power that goes along with it or junk that idea and concentrate on resonating the cell?
Personally there has to be a way to create the resonance Boyce spoke of. It wasn't with coils or maybe I just have not seen it with them. I still believe in controlled Phasing.

Hi newguy thanks for chiming in.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 23:59:19 pm by komtek »

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 23:27:54 pm »
Here's my toroid.
I have not cut the primary's yet thinking to myself should it be a tighter wind or is it okay like this?
The primary's will be cut at the 1/3rd marks and peeled back a turn on each side of the marks.

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 01:26:26 am »
John,  Looks like nice work to me. My secondary came out to 129 turns spaced just like yours. My primaries I wound with 3 different  colors spaced just like yours, never overlapping. 41 turns came out just touching when finished. The 208 vdc was measured right at the cell. At this time I am not using an inverter choosing to use 120 wall current to a 120 variac, to a 120 to 240 transformer to the bridge and cap. My amp reading was at 8.5 to 9 amps ac on 1 leg of the 110ac before the variac. Before we get into the weeds to far, maybe we could address some of the things we have mentioned so far. Maybe others will chime in as well. How do you feel about the statement; "the primaries can not be off by more than 1 turn as the board will not be able to compensate an you will not be able to tune". And should we just use the simple chokes and not worry about it. We have not discussed the impedence matching of the cell to the electronics as well. Up to this point I have tried replicate every thing exactly as Boyce says. Although  the cell is of dry cell design it matches Bob`s cell in every way except the case. I would recommend a dry cell design over the plastic case any day. The early cases had so many problems with current bypassing behind the HDPE and the acrylic. Much arcing, burning tracks etching into the plastic and a few explosions!  Also during cleansing and conditioning there was always some warping and distortion with the heat. I have seen a few of the new design boxes and they have come a long way but I would still never go that route again. I think a dry cell is almost bullitproof and definitely the way to go. Yes I do have many pics of everything if this will help.

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 02:16:27 am »
Nick, the measurement you made before the variac changes the calculation big time.
If you measured 9 amps on a 120vac line = 1080 watts and you got 14 lpm that's an astounding 77 watts per liter of gas per minute.
This shows something good happening.
The value of MMW is going to be fairly high.
I calculate 12.9 MMW which I'm sure is showing overunity already. Maybe not like Bob's but this is great.

So I can't seem to picture your cell, you say dry cell and that reminds me of hole through plate design.
I'm trying to find out how isolated are your plates that may have bearing on efficiency of design.

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 02:52:28 am »
No holes thru the plates but no overunity either. I promise. I do believe the 101 plate cell to be a better design and has advantages over the tube setup. Still, just plain old electrolysis though . "My" design however does require a Bridgeport to do some precision drilling thru thin HDPE  but is otherwise  simple, durable and easy enough to build. It would take quite a lot of explanation and more than a few pics to explain it though. But I`m willing if any are that interested.

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 03:01:44 am »
Its starting to sound like my approach.
But I'm not using thin strips or plate of HDPE.
I'm using 1/2" bottom and top with hole through design.
Then 1/2" will be embedded by 1" HDPE.
So being that holes are drilled through 1/2" of plastic the point of least resistance is through each plate and not around it.

Being built as such we should see the high efficiency.
Don't forget the MMW and unity figures are posted from a old antiquated system from the past.

We'll have to PM each other and have a discussion over the phone provided you are USA based.