Author Topic: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........  (Read 22582 times)

Online Login to see usernames

Re: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 03:24:31 am »
Guy, You have got me interested now. You know I`m gonna be trying that tomorrow.  I would like to have a look at those pics if you ever find them.

they wer on oupower.com under kevinsatterfield..  i havent heard back from chris yet if he has them archived or not .

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 03:26:40 am »
Newguy,   You know what they say about the reason a divorce is sooo....expensive.  BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT !

yeah  thats true but serriously... try not to let this research ruin any relationships because this stuff  can be way more expensive than a divorce :/

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 03:30:34 am »
That's the stuff I like to hear/read!
Sounds like you were just starting to see something happening in there very quickly.
It is most interesting.
Hope you can find some of those old pic's.
Maybe you might remember something more in the methods of tuning, or...?

I never had the 101 box.. i just had rev.b,c,and e boards.I  "had" a 4x8 sheet of 304 sliced up,  a bunch of tubes and some more stuff and yea... she threw it away durring a split up.I still have most of my Herman Anderson stuff.a 7 cell i screwed up and drilled holes in the bottom and a few 5" tubes and rods.Bob was nice enough to let me in for nearly a year as i first got envolved searching about this stuff,he was interested more in other projects after a while and we lost touch.
The void thing i imagined was how his pulses effected each other.. it was like if we can get a sub harmonic with the same amplitude to do this, how would a really high amplitude harmonic act as well...about then is when he told me about how the naked eye couldnt see everything soooo, i got my camera out and shot a bunch of pics of my scope screen and sure enuff.. i had a picture of a  square wave with a little wave on the top of it that my naked eye could not see.It was then i started watching the scope screen with every detail i could and started to imagine there was something going on in the transition time from peak of rise before fall of the pulse...a little later 120 degree phasing on the windings ,a littlle out of resonace was the wild stuff if i remember right..thise was 6 years ago Bob was the reason I have scope and interest of imagination and believe in this stuff.Im tring to see if i can get my old project pictures but im not having much luck at that so far.
 I

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 03:31:48 am »
Did yall have an E board? I was wasndering what the update from e to g was.

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2012, 03:32:00 am »
Wasn't Kevin the guy from Alaska or was that Chris?.
He was a busy builder.

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2012, 03:33:26 am »
G-board.
First one I ever had.
Very new to this setup.
First timer.

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 03:35:52 am »
Alaskastar was from  alaska.. his name is Chris.

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 03:44:35 am »
Under Kevins project are a multitude of items.
Can you pinpoint a little?