Author Topic: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........  (Read 22582 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: 101 plate cell, G board and Toroid ..........
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2012, 04:05:47 am »
Yes, Lets try to keep this thread going. I would like as much input from members here as possible. Some of the brightest and sharpest people in the world right here. I`m looking for some Boyce - Meyers hybrid ideas. Stan would be proud of a lot of replicators here !

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 00:39:03 am »
@Newguy,
Your x tossed your stuff!
Wow what a disappointment.
Are you going to do the 101 again?
Anything else you can remember from experimenting with this stuff.
How about some more info on the strobe and void I just can't seem to picture this?

Don't really know how Bob's doing.
Its been over 2 years since I spoke with him and it was the only time that I did.
He was very discouraging for me at that time and not promoting research and would not offer up a tid-bit of information whatsoever.
Although he was pleasant to talk with, Bob was no help to me.
All I wanted to do was watch a few old videos that used to be posted, Sterling told me to get permission from Bob.
This is a total fiasco run around.

John,  I do have a variac connected and can get up to a  max voltage of about 208vdc and max amp draw is 8.5 to 9 amps. It may draw more amps if I let it run for an hour or more which I would not do. I keep NAOH at 26 to 28%. This will produce gas at brute force with the best of them. Many times I have calculated 14 - 15 liters per minute, even at less amps. That being said I am here to achieve "resonance drive". Please do not confuse my obvious frustration with arrogance as I am certainly not that way. My lack of understanding of simple electrical principals has not served me well. I feel the brightest and sharpest minds are on this forum and I am here to learn. I am no expert on reading my scope, but my 3 freq. seem to be in no order or shift but purely random. If all 3 duty cycles are set between 94 to 96% would they not all be firing at about the same rate in no particular order ?  I have also read of the dangers of a rotating field or vortex in the torroid. This is Bob`s reason for not releasing the HEX controller. In studying this it seems others have done this and more in trying to create antigravity machines and other types of free energy devices yet I have not heard of any lightning strikes . My question is this. This may be what is needed to tap the ZPE, but is this what we need to do to create resonance in the cell. I read that it is easy to resonate a coil or build a self resonating circuit or tank circuit. Should we be concerned with extremely fast rise and fall times and the low power that goes along with it or junk that idea and concentrate on resonating the cell?
I remember on his rev.e board I had to pulse the 10.7 frequency and get the other 2 in line with it.I wish i still had the square wave picture my camera caught when all 3 frequencies wer in line with each other...  it couldnt be seen with the naked eye on the scope but the picture from my camera of the scope screen captured it.All 3 frequencies are harmonically related and will fit inside each other when in tune wich in turn raises the amplitude of the 2 lower frequencies respectivly.The narrow pulse width of each pulse made it kind of difficult to fit em inside each other ... i think i remember him sayin on the digital version 12ms or 12us on each pulse worked out?? I dont have any boards now other than rev.c that had some trace mistakes on it or a soldering station...still have my scope and some parts tho... hopeing santa brings me a solering station :)
I didnt get to play with it much before my x wife threw it all away after 4 years of constant research  :/  but it was my oppinion after seeing his way of modulating the amplitude with the harmonic pulses... there was a time when the pulse comes down..or just as before it comes down a void was there- I imagined it like a stobe light.. the pulse goes up/the strobe light was on... the strobe light blinks off and the pulse comes down... durring that blink off i imagined being able to stick something else in there or allow something else to get in but then read about the 120 degree phasing thing and got confused...its deffinately nice to see ppl here working on his stuff :) how is Mr.Boyce and whats he up to these days?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 01:54:40 am »
The only thing that is strange to me is the multiple primary and this phase stuff i think this is bogus... probably KISS method complies better.

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 02:24:15 am »
Seb, I'm disappointed I thought maybe you would see some interest in this.

A rotational magnetic field, sort of a vortex so to speak.
This is something out of the norm.
It appears normal doesn't work and will not generate an anomaly or the difference that's needed.
This seems like exciting research.

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 02:31:12 am »
Fab,  In concept I actually  think the set up is pretty simple. My problem is I`m to simple to understand it.

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 02:42:31 am »
I never had the 101 box.. i just had rev.b,c,and e boards.I  "had" a 4x8 sheet of 304 sliced up,  a bunch of tubes and some more stuff and yea... she threw it away durring a split up.I still have most of my Herman Anderson stuff.a 7 cell i screwed up and drilled holes in the bottom and a few 5" tubes and rods.Bob was nice enough to let me in for nearly a year as i first got envolved searching about this stuff,he was interested more in other projects after a while and we lost touch.
The void thing i imagined was how his pulses effected each other.. it was like if we can get a sub harmonic with the same amplitude to do this, how would a really high amplitude harmonic act as well...about then is when he told me about how the naked eye couldnt see everything soooo, i got my camera out and shot a bunch of pics of my scope screen and sure enuff.. i had a picture of a  square wave with a little wave on the top of it that my naked eye could not see.It was then i started watching the scope screen with every detail i could and started to imagine there was something going on in the transition time from peak of rise before fall of the pulse...a little later 120 degree phasing on the windings ,a littlle out of resonace was the wild stuff if i remember right..thise was 6 years ago Bob was the reason I have scope and interest of imagination and believe in this stuff.Im tring to see if i can get my old project pictures but im not having much luck at that so far.
 I

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 03:05:23 am »
Guy, You have got me interested now. You know I`m gonna be trying that tomorrow.  I would like to have a look at those pics if you ever find them.

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 03:13:44 am »
Newguy,   You know what they say about the reason a divorce is sooo....expensive.  BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT !