Author Topic: How much HHO do we need?  (Read 9817 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: How much HHO do we need?
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 02:30:00 am »
Your very wrong.

hydrogen is 11 % by weight of water

H atomic mass is 1

oxygen is 16 not 8

2+16=18
2/18
=1/9 =11%

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 09:32:45 am »
Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

I'm not sure that you are right. I believe it is still 20%  ;)

I got my info from the following document "International Independent Test Evaluation Report" page 61. (you can find it in attachment a few posts earlier). there I found the formula used by Stan which says 20%.

In the attachment you find a printscreen fo that page.

Waterfuel.

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 12:26:08 pm »
I think there is confusion here over atomic number and atomic weight

Atomic weight includes the weight of the neutrons protons and electrons

Since the weight of the electron is negligble compared to the weight of a neutron or proton
the number of protons and nuetrons in the nucleus is roughly the atomic weight
 Oxygen has 8 protons and nuetorns so its atomic weight is 16 but its atomic number is 8

http://www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/science/atom-atomic-weight-number.html

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 16:11:20 pm »
Yes, seems meyer that have got it wrong than... he forgot the neutrons in that calculation!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_mass

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 16:51:20 pm »
or maybe he did it on purpose.. assuming neutrons and protons a point charge.. ::)

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 18:51:33 pm »
The only difference between gasoline and water is...gasoline has twice as much oxygen as water, bound up with the carbon. The combustion result of HHO is JUST water. The combustion result of gasoline (assuming stoichiometric combo) produces CO2 and water. If we were to use an ICE in the designed manner with HHO, first we would need to seperate the H and O, as the intake of the ICE would throw our HHO mixture WAY out of balance. Then we would need to realize that half the cylinders' volume would need to be H. This is essentially what Myth Busters did in there free energy episode, where they supposedly debunked HHO, Bedini, etc.

Now let me explain why this is all wrong...

First, if we replaced gasoline with HHO in an equivalent manner, we would most likely destroy our engines. HHO burns much faster and hotter than gasoline. Did Stan build a WFC and hook it up to his carb and go? No! He realized you can't, it isn't feasible to create that on-demand, and if you could our engines simply aren't designed for that kind of power. So what the hell right? You could argue that he did, that's what the exhaust gasses are for etc...I purpose that it is not combustion in the classical sense. Instead he charges the heat exchanging medium (air) before it enters the engine (gas proc), then he injects excited hydrogen (higher energy state) and "weakened" oxygen (lower energy state), mixes it with incombustible exhaust gasses (ie, stable, or ground level energy state)...when this mixture is compressed and triggered, the hydrogen and oxygen DO NOT recombine.

For over a hundred years the ICE has not significantly changed...70% of the energy goes straight out the tail pipe...I believe Stan fundamentally changed the ICE's mode of operation, not just its fuel source. He understood the ICE is a wasteful heat exchanger, and created a micro-event that utilizes less fuel, yet has a more efficient heat exchange

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2013, 21:15:45 pm »
if you believe this patent then hydrogen doesn't recombine even if you throw it in without charging it http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2013/0061822.html

maybe meyer used the radiation (heat e.t.c.) of the ICE to make some fuel during combustion to re-circulate for combustion...hope you share something back.

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 02:12:19 am »
From what I can tell is that patent is claiming that Hydrogen embrittlement is a desired condition. In which hydrogen trapped between the metal matrices act as catalyst in the combustion of hydrocarbons...truly interesting! But I do not believe it is of primary importance...more like someone cashing in on a happy coincidence.

P.S. How does someone really think they can enforce a patent on an effect caused by an open sourced process going back almost a century? :D