Author Topic: Reverse Wired Transformers  (Read 633 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Reverse Wired Transformers
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2020, 00:01:54 am »
Im...

i guess an electroscope work with ac too.. but perhaps would show slight smaller voltage  (average)

when we get an static charge on the electrode in reference to ground we have a collection of counter ions and molecules on that electrode... the number of molecules and ions will be proportional to voltage... so the diference between 1v and 2 volt is twice the charge... likely 10kv is 10thousand times more charge than 1v... im talking about static charge....  the charge however in water bath will  certainly not stay on the electrode... for example if its positive it will endup ionizing the bath and giving the static charge to the inner wall of the container.. .

would be interesting to discharge the inner wall of the container to allow the electrode to keep having this situation otherwise although theres going to be a eletcric potential gradient it will be pretty much on the container itself..

if we add a 40Mohm resistor to the outer electrode and ground having 1ma flow with 40kv the voltage across the cell would be small but is there

the question is where is the fields.. 

i think you need a thick acrylic to have some decent isolation to get static charge upthere...

we need to guarantee the charges will not be able to stabilize..

• Global Moderator
Forgive me if im wrong
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2020, 00:50:30 am »
Im going to show an idea and remember some

van de graf teached us how to charge from inside to get a bucket with high voltage from a low voltage

Lord kelving showed that a slight charge unbalance can lead to high voltage with his water dropper

And some how the back to the future film came up with a delorean car with flux capacitor that supposed to do something

i was in a discussion about the plane earth hahah with a friend and they were arguing that if we cannot see the boat at horizont is because of difraction of light or something... but i explained to them that if we are in the same medium it will not have this difraction it only happens when you look from diferent medium like when you see a fork inside water is going to look strange if you look outside from water but will not look strange if you look from inside...

likewise i will start from the end... i was doing two drawings to explain my idea to you and came up with another memory :

CHARGING BY INDUCTION (FLUX CAPACITOR) HAHA

basically when you charge an electroscope permanently by induction you are using the electric fields to set up a displacement of charges that favors the neutralization

well the same is for a capacitor

if you apply high voltage to one side initially the other leg will have pretty much the same voltage applied to it and will start to ionize air and likely to charge the capacitor slowly a bit

well

let me show you the drawings and lets talk about that

lets stick to the first drawing

you see that you have a resonant tank and it can be driven in series or in parallel.. it will bring to high voltage easily at the resonant frequency...

at resonant frequency in series the Z goes to zero so it will have only the resistance of the coil and "water" as a damping factor so you can calculate the voltage Vt needed for a certain current I you desire. I=V/R

knowing the voltage Vt the frequency F and the current I and XL you know the resonant voltage I*XL ... the circulating current is the same as is in series

well now comes the interesting part how could we use one electrode to induce a current on the other electrode?

I was imagining the capacitance between each and ground and came up with the following idea

if we connect a capacitor between the electrodes in this configuration we could have some different stuff happening since this capacitance will stay charged will not participate much to the resonance after charged and likewise will give some connection between the electrodes... perhaps a very high capacitance would be nice to keep the charge on each electrode...

when a certain current is achieved the water must split at very high rate... and will be high voltage generated...

the diodes can be really a bunch of up to 50x 4007 diodes in parallel... i like to use the UF4007 version  the more diodes less loss will be on them...

also the coils should be thick to get a decent resonance.. or you can just apply more voltage... likewise more power will be dissipated on them

the water will heat up and container too... this are the losses...

http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4139.0;attach=16160;image

the nice thing of the test 2 circuit is that the resonance happens with the fields jumping from one coil to the other... and more it jumps when is at maximum value. perhaps it can be an advantage to think this way
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:31:50 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2020, 02:15:41 am »
i think this jump i referred to ... maybe is what meyer call the electron bounce phenomenon

by setting the two coils in resonance what happens is that the two coils will only have current in one direction it will flip the magnetic field because of ac current.. however imagine 30amps going in one direction sudenly the diode wont allow more conduction because of reversal of polarity so you get 30 amps jumping from one coil to the other

we could apply dc to both sides and it would have a magnetic field connecting those coils too

something tells me that a higher diameter coil would be good to use... perhaps around the cell...

it would induce a current on the rods and could get hot.. maybe a tube is better.. or maybe 430ss material

what if meyer was using only the inside electrodes to generate gas and the outer as a manner to ionize only?

who knows

perhaps we can take advantage of this magnetic field somehow...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 14:03:15 pm by sebosfato »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2020, 21:07:30 pm »
Hi Tek,

Thanks for making that video.
It looks fun.
You burned the gas, you wrote?
What type of explosions did you get? A soft one with a yellow flame?
Or the loud bang of HHO?

cheers!

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2020, 22:42:08 pm »
That was with the plate cell, because it doesn't have a lid and some of the bubbles were big enough to pop, making the characteristic hho bang.  This still proves that my Simple VIC is working.

Fabio has the floor; discussion should be on topic and relevant to the ideas and theories he thinks this particular thread should be about.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2020, 12:12:50 pm »
sorry if i went off topic... i was trying to propose an experiment for you and some thoughts for you consider while doing yours.. sometimes i hope that someone will maybe understand what im saying and complete some holes missing... im going to create a new topic for it and try to put in an organized manner..

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2020, 17:56:29 pm »
Steve once said this forum isn't about solving Meyer's technology or proving we can make bubbles.  It's about discussion.  So I'll leave you with it.  I've lost enthusiasm for discussing the experiments which led to my latest discoveries since no enthusiasm was returned.

Thanks to the four members who watched my video.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2020, 22:19:22 pm »
actually im very enthusiastic to see your work.... Keep going, never give up.. i felt this way sometimes but we must not give up because there is no attention or response... i feel like i wrote so many times and got zero response too, but is just the way people come and go...

About your video.. i would like to ask what is the material of the outer electrode? you mention it does not generate oxygen but it appear to me it can be oxidizing..

hope to see more of what are you doing... and soon i plan to post some to my project section too...

Best Regards

=D