Author Topic: Moving Towards The Light  (Read 508 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
Moving Towards The Light
« on: December 26, 2019, 20:06:45 pm »
At one point in my life, when I was younger and still influenced by the rock and roll music which was prevalent in that era, I witnessed an unusual meteorological phenomenon: dark rain clouds were directly overhead, but the sky off to the side was clear and blue, with bright sunshine coming at me.  Remembering the song about seeing the rain on a sunshiny day, I looked straight up at the big drops of rain falling down through the sunshine.  And every now and then, I saw a drop suddenly jump straight out to the side a few inches, then resume falling downwards.  Every time this happened, the raindrop always moved in the same direction: towards the sun, which was southwest of my position.

I speculated that a charged drop of water was directly hitting a magnetic flux line, and the interaction threw the water drop to the side.  So I concluded that a flux line has an actual, discreet existence.

But, was light also part of the interaction, causing the charges to move towards the light source?

• let the voltage do the work
Re: Moving Towards The Light
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 22:13:28 pm »
that can happen with radiation pressure from the sun although the surface area is very small for it to affect it that much in the earth's atmosphere and if it attracts towards the sun it can happen with evaporation of water from the sun and turbulent flow of the water vapor, I think the flux lines are more real than what other people believe, of course then flux lines can exceed the speed of light so it's true that they can't be real real but almost real , they are actually part of waves the phase velocity can exceed the speed of light so the flux lines are real in a sense, no the photon can't produce it's own flux line or interact with it
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 00:00:01 am by geon »

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 02:57:29 am »
Can a charge carrying mass impacting a flux line produce an off center rotation of the magnetic phase angle?  If so, would that suggest that light is not involved with the observed effect?

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 07:49:53 am »
Can a charge carrying mass impacting a flux line produce an off center rotation of the magnetic phase angle?  If so, would that suggest that light is not involved with the observed effect?

what do you mean, the magnetic phase is 90 or zero degrees to the electric phase, the phase is just a time convection it means something is delayed with respect to something else, an off axis phase angle would mean that the phases of E and B are not synchronized but that can't be true since one comes from the other , no in the case of the water drop it's most probably due to light from the sun, the magnetic field of the earth is very weak and you could observe such motion in vacuum exactly analogous to how a compass works, a charged water drop can point to one direction and interact with the field of the earth

for the flux lines put this is slow motion

youtu.be/V-M07N4a6-Y?t=362

these are condensed to the center because the coil is a circle
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:17:44 am by geon »

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 10:35:44 am »
Considering the strength of a magnetic interaction requires a relative perspective.  The strength of a field depends on the number of flux lines per unit area.  The field close to the earth consists of one flux line per roughly every two square cm.  What we're dealing with is a raindrop interacting with a single flux line, as it falls through the two cm area.  The strength, or stiffness, of this flux line may be related to its length, which is considerably greater than that of a single line produced by a 'stronger' toy magnet.  Magnetism is considered to be a force.  Since force equals mass times acceleration, it would appear that a flux line consists of a rotating tube of luminoferous ether.  (This is the 'chemical ether', a phase of matter distinguished from the 'super etheric flux' of the quantum foam Aether).   Since a flux line is rotating, it has a phase angle at any given point.

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 15:13:49 pm »
Considering the strength of a magnetic interaction requires a relative perspective.  The strength of a field depends on the number of flux lines per unit area.  The field close to the earth consists of one flux line per roughly every two square cm.  What we're dealing with is a raindrop interacting with a single flux line, as it falls through the two cm area.  The strength, or stiffness, of this flux line may be related to its length, which is considerably greater than that of a single line produced by a 'stronger' toy magnet.  Magnetism is considered to be a force.  Since force equals mass times acceleration, it would appear that a flux line consists of a rotating tube of luminoferous ether.  (This is the 'chemical ether', a phase of matter distinguished from the 'super etheric flux' of the quantum foam Aether).   Since a flux line is rotating, it has a phase angle at any given point.

if the aether rotates then it must have a center somewhere and the speed of it would increase with increasing distance from the center so the aether can't rotate and the aether is just spacetime which is relativistic

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 20:44:16 pm »
The states of matter are: solid, liquid, gas, plasma, atomic, sub atomic, ether, and super ether.  The super etheric state, referred to as Aether, is relativistic, deriving from fluctuations in the background stress of space time.  On the other hand, the etheric state isn't virtual.  The etheric flux is comprised of all elements, chemicals, and substances.  It has a paramagnetic nature and a dull red color.  This flux can curl, and extend.  A rotating flux tube has a rotational phase angle which varies with distance.  This is old school.

Some might consider an electron vortex beam as a source of magnetic flux.  Even so, the electron's angular momentum still has a varying phase angle.

For the sake of this discussion, we might also consider the effect of flux line vibration, caused by charge carrier impact, and the interaction between this vibration and the incoming light.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 21:30:20 pm »
That just gave me an idea:  if we take a water cell, having some charged particle containing bubbles rising upwards with a longitudinal movement and subject them to some vibrating flux, perpendicular to the movement, will the presence of electrons traveling backwards in time (making them positrons) effect the outcome of the experiment?

(See following quote)