Author Topic: Frequency,s for pulsed electrolysis known by me, till sofar  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Frequency,s for pulsed electrolysis known by me, till sofar
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2019, 13:17:12 pm »
I CRACKED STANS TECHNOLOGY! ITS COLD ITS COLD ITS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE VIC IS RIGHT! ITS ALL RIGHT!

YOUR ALL LOOKING AT IT WRONG! OMG ITS SO EASY

STAN WASN'T HIDING ANYTHING, WE WERE ALL JUST TO SMART TO FIGURE IT OUT.

anyone that even knows the basics can not get this to work, IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, But the schematic is correct! The Schematic is Correct!

YOU PULSE THE DIODE SO THAT NO CURRECT FLOWS THREW IT, HOW DID EVERYONE MISS THIS? I AM PRODUCING GOOD AMOUNTS IN THE MCIROWATTS REGIONS! AND WITH AN IRON CORE!

STEVIE, GO BACK AND TRY IT AGAIN BUT THIS TIME CONNECT THE DIODE THE WAY AN IDIOT WOULD AND IT WORKS!

I CONFIRMED THE CHOKES DOES INCREASE THE VOLTAGE!

THIS IS ALL YOU WILL GET FROM ME FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO.

HAPPY TESTING!

Somebody is happy here.......
uhhhhhh...what did you exactly do here?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2019, 15:27:52 pm »
hey... so you are saying the chokes have greater voltage than secondary and in opposite direction, that's why you say the diode won't conduct during pulse on?

• Testing
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2019, 20:37:08 pm »
hey... so you are saying the chokes have greater voltage than secondary and in opposite direction, that's why you say the diode won't conduct during pulse on?

YES

• Testing
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2019, 20:38:33 pm »
I CRACKED STANS TECHNOLOGY! ITS COLD ITS COLD ITS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE VIC IS RIGHT! ITS ALL RIGHT!

YOUR ALL LOOKING AT IT WRONG! OMG ITS SO EASY

STAN WASN'T HIDING ANYTHING, WE WERE ALL JUST TO SMART TO FIGURE IT OUT.

anyone that even knows the basics can not get this to work, IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, But the schematic is correct! The Schematic is Correct!

YOU PULSE THE DIODE SO THAT NO CURRECT FLOWS THREW IT, HOW DID EVERYONE MISS THIS? I AM PRODUCING GOOD AMOUNTS IN THE MCIROWATTS REGIONS! AND WITH AN IRON CORE!

STEVIE, GO BACK AND TRY IT AGAIN BUT THIS TIME CONNECT THE DIODE THE WAY AN IDIOT WOULD AND IT WORKS!

I CONFIRMED THE CHOKES DOES INCREASE THE VOLTAGE!

THIS IS ALL YOU WILL GET FROM ME FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO.

HAPPY TESTING!

Somebody is happy here.......
uhhhhhh...what did you exactly do here?

just as the last 2 post stated... No power threw diode during pulse on, thats the way it works!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2019, 03:04:00 am »
i think we re all curious to see it. tells us more please?

• Testing
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2019, 05:39:07 am »
Theres nothing to tell, the on pulse isn't what matters, its when it is off the voltage flows threw the chokes and kicks back at a resonate frequency of the circuit. Thats all I know. Get your chokes and put the vic back up on the test table.

I will however say, I got resonance with several different values of capacitors, 223j, 224j, both were low freq. it is very easy to get results with these caps. anyone that builds the pwm will find it. also, I controlled the voltage at the gate of the N channel fet. I ground the gate out threw a 100k pot, and I use a 690 ohm resister on pin 3 of the timer just before the ground out pot. I use a shunt diode. its all very basic.

• Testing
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2019, 19:11:49 pm »
I found out the choke is actually a resonate tuning choke, you can't try to force current threw it. It is the off pulse that allows the voltage to cause a resonance. Also, I'm finding that it is very difficult to do this with 12 volt pulses. Also at very high frequencyies there is not a shunt that will hold up. Shunts was massive amounts of heat. The shunt will have to be replaced with anither coil by use of a shunt to perform more work for a maximum efficiency. I have some little success in doing just that. I am at the baby stages of the Vic, I have tapped into the proper direction but much more improvements has to be met. The circuit is that of a radio! The choke is tunable just like a radio would be. I have to add, 12 volts isn't really enough to get the voltage you need to be working with to cause a choke resonance. I'll post everything I continue to find. I don't know how Stan knew this.

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2019, 19:09:06 pm »
I found out the choke is actually a resonate tuning choke, you can't try to force current threw it. It is the off pulse that allows the voltage to cause a resonance. Also, I'm finding that it is very difficult to do this with 12 volt pulses. Also at very high frequencyies there is not a shunt that will hold up. Shunts was massive amounts of heat. The shunt will have to be replaced with anither coil by use of a shunt to perform more work for a maximum efficiency. I have some little success in doing just that. I am at the baby stages of the Vic, I have tapped into the proper direction but much more improvements has to be met. The circuit is that of a radio! The choke is tunable just like a radio would be. I have to add, 12 volts isn't really enough to get the voltage you need to be working with to cause a choke resonance. I'll post everything I continue to find. I don't know how Stan knew this.

Stan was a smart cooky..... ;)