Author Topic: Secure Supplies Termination by Google?  (Read 609 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Secure Supplies Termination by Google?
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 08:05:23 am »
Hi Steve only odd if your gut is turning from the open source part.

Circuits are Posted on Web totally open with Gerbers  from unknown sources
3d Print inject cells parts Files Posted  Totally Open on web also

Please show the
Gerber thread
3D file thread?

I find it very interesting no one has posted them here? 

it is  that
that is odd is it not?

Dan

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 10:03:11 am »
aha...you are hitting my forum now.
You are suggesting that i apply sensorship here...
Of course the only purpose is to get people to your website and forum, is it..

I find that very rude
If you want to post those files here, then go ahead. Otherwise i would suggest to leave this forum.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 10:58:07 am »
=D

lets make love and peace

i think first of all we must respect each others and theirs work of course.. i got some of my drawings copied in past and also people made videos out of theories i was posting here and got a great audience because they had a public.. however never gave any credit.. it got me little angry but the worst part of it is that that same person if instead of copying and going elsewhere came to talk to us and make a contribution to the discussion somehow it could got further advance.. instead it only generated unlikeness hahah

its a shame loose power by selfishness.. after all i also dreamed like most of developing a big company with this hydrogen idea but realised that if everyone wants money no one will have it. if we dont put away ourselves from the objective we are the objective.. and this is no the shark tank.. my objective with this tech was never to get myself rich, but to have enough power to do some changes in this world 

i get inspired every time i see someone doing something different, it makes me think it makes me grow.. specially if think different than me! ok some times i get bored too but who wouldn't =D

im very happy with our space here in the forum, its being very useful to keep all info in one place together with interested and talented people.. Steve you are great for this and i can get tired of thanking you

after so many hackings i guess that log in is a good feature since we have more control of who comes and go and read our work

Lets keep up with good vibes

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 11:13:23 am by sebosfato »

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 14:21:10 pm »
well said   seb

it is the quality of the members of a forum, not the quantity that leads to progress

trolls should be shunned

there is no enforceable copyright on the internet and there are those who sweep the internet, put their logo on it
and sell it. 

I have been to several conferences where handouts, photos, and manuals were handed out without charge..

imho, we should try to develop contacts with those that have original material and new ideas and to try
help new members with helpful suggestions as to where manuals and supplies are available.

good job steve and sebofato and many others

Secure Supplies Termination by Google?
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 15:12:24 pm »
Well done on the data collection it is nice

I think it is great the circuits  the 3d files and the working system are all posted  on web now
I am saddened by the severe  lack of awareness.of that,

Even though Stan is Dead , he managed to get the knowledge out.
his patents have expired the documents  plans drawings circuit files 
and 3d files are all open source and being put to use Great job to all who have helped.

it seams  people still try to remove the data and cry wolf when they see it get re posted
The cover pages you have collected and sharing with the index's they are great .

hope there will be a thread  in the forum for circuit files  and 3d files  to be posted in the future
to match the  bread crumb trail of documents Stan left and people hand  out slowly over decades  or maybe a full document may get posted one day when the  house
the buggy is at finally carved up again who knows. Only time will tell

Stanley Meyer was the Greatest Water Fuel Inventor of them all that is for sure.

Maybe some one will post the  pages that match all the index posted one day seams like years  with out any progress in this regards

Dan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 01:22:03 am »
What happens with google ? i didn't got it..

you can post you files as attachments in your posts this is the beauty all this!

i use it to keep all i think inline ...

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 04:37:23 am »

Google is blocking information to public
we are  seeing that for what ever reason  information is moving very freely and easy out side of google
 so it is more a matter of banned public access to the technology
I am sure they have ai  deleting all things blocking all things

but the people know and they are building , no one agrees to  ride  the planet and oil to  end of all life it is time to stop