Author Topic: 6watts and 8 liters HHO per minute...........  (Read 16649 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: 6watts and 8 liters HHO per minute...........
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 08:34:30 am »
Does anybody try to replicate this mans work?

Steve

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2018, 14:13:10 pm »
His configuration does not make much sense to me.
I am still on the research but at the time my scope has gone, and I dont know if I can fix it.

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2018, 19:22:56 pm »
His configuration does not make much sense to me.
I am still on the research but at the time my scope has gone, and I dont know if I can fix it.

Can you use the microphone input of your computer as scope?
His setup is shooting a pulse into the cell and then extract to power out of the cell, in the hope it takes more electrons out of the cell then he put in.....
At least, thats my gues....
In which country are you, btw?

cheers!

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2018, 23:57:03 pm »
I read a patent which said that Meyer's system is too technically difficult to be practical , due to frequently changing parameters.  "Therefor", the patent said, "all that is needed is Tesla's bifilar pancake coil and a spark gap."

It'a been shown that Tesla's coil can have two discrete layers and still function accordingly.  All the nXA coils are is just a linear extension of Tesla's concept.  So the provided circuit should work, under the patent or not.

But I agree that the important part is what we do with the gas.  Meyer pumped all of the thermal electrons out of the gas, then kept using the applied electrical vibrations to continue heating the oxygen nuclei.  When these particles get hot enough, an electron or two can be knocked out of the nucleus by an impact, causing a transmutation producing Freon or Helium, and a considerable amount of heat.

No matter how we get the hho, we need to pump thermal electrons.  I'm going to start with my T-spark electrodes, two of which melted on the end, pulling thermal electrons from the third, much cooler wire.  (This was at 500 miliamps,  which is less than one Amp of normal heating current.)

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2018, 13:38:09 pm »
I read a patent which said that Meyer's system is too technically difficult to be practical , due to frequently changing parameters.  "Therefor", the patent said, "all that is needed is Tesla's bifilar pancake coil and a spark gap."

It'a been shown that Tesla's coil can have two discrete layers and still function accordingly.  All the nXA coils are is just a linear extension of Tesla's concept.  So the provided circuit should work, under the patent or not.

But I agree that the important part is what we do with the gas.  Meyer pumped all of the thermal electrons out of the gas, then kept using the applied electrical vibrations to continue heating the oxygen nuclei.  When these particles get hot enough, an electron or two can be knocked out of the nucleus by an impact, causing a transmutation producing Freon or Helium, and a considerable amount of heat.

No matter how we get the hho, we need to pump thermal electrons.  I'm going to start with my T-spark electrodes, two of which melted on the end, pulling thermal electrons from the third, much cooler wire.  (This was at 500 miliamps,  which is less than one Amp of normal heating current.)

Maybe i dont understand the term thermal electrons, but ill guess that the knocking off electrons system of Meyer was voltage field based, whatever he ment with that.
The dude of these videos in this topic explains it on his own way by stating that the high voltage pulses were short pulses that just hit the bloch wall of water molecules before the electrolysis starts. We all know that gas takes a while to develope after putting a current on the electrodes. It would create a situation where electrons are attracted towards the bloch wall and if you short the two electrodes after those pulses, you can pull the freed electrons out of the cell. Keep on doing so, and you see much more gas being produced then as with normal electrolysis.....

Happy Eastern, everybody!

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2018, 00:14:26 am »
What is the gas ?

how many electrons does the Oxy atom have in its outer shell ?

theres never been any study of those basics surrounding the end product . any study of Meyers ? nope!!

we have all done the experiment that establishes that Ox wants the outer shell full  , if its not full then its clamping down on the nearest atom .
if a power supply is drawn on then it can only be drawn on until depleted .  a battery is full of conductor material .
if it were a solid block of copper it has the potential to be an electron supply , every atom has a free electron

Online Login to see usernames

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2018, 11:13:36 am »
The big problem behind this kind of technology is there a lot of "theorists".

• Build it. Power it. Use it.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2018, 20:06:48 pm »
That was John Worell Keely who said that elemental transmutation can be facilitated by adjusting the temperature of the nuclei.  What Meyer said was that, without the electrons to carry off the heat, the Oxygen is processed until it gets hot enough for the nucleus to emit an electron, which causes the Oxygen to disappear.  This describes a weak force interaction, and this type of reaction (eg:LENR) releases 100,000 times as much energy as a chemical reaction involving the same amount of mass.

Various people have run the numbers and concluded that Stan was using an infintessimal amount of Hydrogen.  So the energy to power the buggy must have come from what he called cold fusion.  That's what we should be looking at.