Author Topic: The administrator strikes back  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: The administrator strikes back
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 00:14:45 am »

I only check in here now and then but I clearly remember racist name calling ..... is that conveniently forgotten ?

if you remember Electrotek decided this behaviour was too low and he left , thats an interesting guy GONE . I think his site is now gone also

Electrotech just used that as an excuse to get out of the public forum....for his self...... there never was any racist name calling......Ed just conviently  used a " saying "  to spread his propaganda.....something he does as a pitty party for his self......again tho....there NEVER WAS ANY RACIST NAME CALLING and if you've noticed there doesn't have to be for ED to express his propaganda being " held down by the man"  you cant feel sorry for somebody that tries and tries and tries to use their skin color as a means to get something from somebody..... a person with those traits aint worth the skin their guts are wrapped in.

The only thing ever said was :

"Give a n a rope and they think their a cowboy"  how in the hell is that calling somebody a n?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 00:45:36 am by Steve »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: The administrator strikes back
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 00:43:24 am »
To be honest, i miss Electrotek too. Its always nice to have a very knowledgable persons on the forum.
One thing. I learned that most of all researchers come back here, once in a while....

cheers!