Author Topic: Puharich , Horvath , Anderson  (Read 3569 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Puharich , Horvath , Anderson
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 06:07:48 am »

but SM , Horvath , Puharich  and Anderson have fairly close related technique , at least it appears to be the same ball park .
or even at least HV technology which separates them from the other inventors .

Horvath patent refers to electrolysis yet there is no electrolysis cell in the diagram , theres a transformer ,there isnt even a diode .   
Puharich patent drawing has isolation transformer with no diode either , the sec circuit is earthed through Resonance Sensing Resistor.
Anderson is supposedly in a class of his own with radiation , but then he was called the Ion King not the Radiation King.
SM ,tech boils down to  , quote : "restrict amps to allow voltage to take over"

IF SM tech is related to Horvath ,Puharich , Anderson , then did they restrict amps ?

puharich has 2 chokes , 1 is connected to earth
horvath has no chokes mentioned
anderson ....God knows what

IF SM tech is NOT related to Horvath , Puharich , Anderson , then theres 1 , 2 or 3 more avenues unexplored

all 4 are definitely HV approaches as mentioned in the patents

IF SM is the only 1 using restricted amps then what is the other option ?   
obviously that option worked out , at the very least 3  times , succesfully for 3 men who will forever be connected to Hydrogen

PS ;  my posts have been deleted , as shown in previous post , the lot gets wiped , NOT by me!!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 18:46:17 pm by massive »

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 14:47:53 pm »
Don't forget Steve Ryan, who filled his motorcycle gas tank with water during an interview with 60 Minutes, and started it while cameras were still rolling.  One of his associates then drove it around the block.

Video link:

There are many more, I would imagine, but who to replicate should be up to the people shelling out the money.  Those who might disagree should begin their own replication.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 15:11:42 pm by mina »

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 18:23:20 pm »
theres also Roger Billings 1965  = http://rogerbillings-hydrogen.blogspot.co.nz/3 times , succesfully for 3 men who will forever be connected to Hydrogen

I'm actually in contact with Roger Billings. He is a very nice man and has a wonderful family. He is aware of Meyer's work but doesn't know how it works. I have seen Dr. Dingles set up and it did have chokes much the same as Stanley Meyer did but he used some different metals in his cell.

The bottom line is the core science of how to split the water molecules is the same for each and everyone of these people as that is how science works. It took me a while to get at the core science as it wasn't easy to figure out but in the end I finally did understand the core science that drives all of these technologies. I pointed everyone at photosynthesis but none would listen, then Dobbie found yet another one that pointed at the same method for separating the water molecules outside of Dr. Faraday's electrolysis method or so it seemed to be but on closer evaluation electrolysis also separates the water molecules in this manor with it's use of current. The science I uncovered is sound, proven, and validated already but it is new so I have to go through all of the proper channels to get the science in the text books. In the meantime while I wait for the scientific community to accept the concepts I am free to pursue this technology understanding what must be done to the water molecules to get them to break down into their component atoms. If you watched the Global BEM video interview then you also have been exposed to just how the water molecules are being broken down as the core science I talk about there you will have noticed that my tune hasn't changed one bit as I am singing the same song now as I was back then.

The problems as I see it are ego, pride, glory or fame seekers, and greed. All it took was a few well placed lies to throw everyone off the track of how to go about breaking the bonds of the water molecules the same way Meyer and a few others did. I have come to call these people that do such things "Blind Leaders" taken from Mathew 15:14 in the bible. These Blind Leaders and their blind followers don't ask the hard questions or show any proof of concept. Most of the time they will not show anything at all other than what thoughts they have between their ears. They will say things that make Meyer out to be a total liar and none of the blind followers ever check them on it as they accept the Blind Leaders word to be as good as gold. After fighting with them for several years now I have given up as these Blind Leaders and their blind followers don't like science or engineering methods and like to sit back and start and watch a lot of drama that others start as it makes for good entertainment. One thing that holds true about these Blind Leaders is normally they come and then they slowly fade away leaving their blind followers in the ditch. The part that surprised me is these blind followers are not mad at being in a ditch and fight anyone trying to lead them out of the ditch as in the ditch all ideas are accepted and everything is cost effective and it doesn't matter that nothing works as that isn't the goal anymore. Nope the new goal is to have your ideas heard and be accepted by everyone and never fact checked by anyone. Anyone that comes in asking for facts, proof of concept, and verification of results or claims is quickly shown the door as they are not accepting everyone's ideas to be as good as gold. Thus ruled a trouble maker and tossed out of the harmonious group where everyone pats each other on the back for a job never done. After dealing with these people for several years I simply gave up and have moved on as they like it in the ditch and anyone that comes and tries to pull them out of it will be sorry.

The New Zealand video is the one where Meyer told just how this technology actually works. Add that to Arthur C. Clark's eye witness video and anyone should be able to get this technology up and running provided that they are willing to fail, get back up, learn from their failures, and try again. They also must have or be willing to spend what ever it takes to get solutions to problems found fixed no matter the cost. You all have examples to follow from the information Don Gable provided to everyone to help guide your efforts and there are many other sources of useful information that are on the net that one could follow to aid their efforts at understanding this technology. The first thing is you must build it correctly as then even if you don't fully understand the technology you are following the right steps that could lead to understanding of this technology. Second you must follow the scientific and engineering methods even if done so loosely as you need some form of structure that is proven to get results over time. Not everyone can do this as most of the time one's finances limit what one can do as even the proper test equipment cost big bucks let alone building things correctly which cost far more.

I hope this little speech of mines doesn't fall on deaf ears.
Take care all,
TGS

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 18:45:25 pm »

Morning all,

Steve Ryan set up would have to set the bench mark of the lowest voltage , according to him there is no power supply . what ever material he uses + self ionising water + time for conversion

If dingle used chokes then he would have to be in the HV catagory  ,  so theres % HV inventors

The Billings post was mostly deleted ...... the rest of it is in the next post .

Plants are also earthed , they are also aerial .     Puharich coils , 1 is earthed , 1 is aerial or at least open. 

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2015, 05:26:18 am »

in the NZ video Stan said the patent office said - "why hasnt anyone thought of this before?"

if that is true then Anderson ,puharich and Horvath didnt use amp restriction , if not amp restriction then there is something else that stan did , that they didnt do

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2015, 07:12:19 am »
The New Zealand video is a gem it you know what to look for and ask the right questions. Meyer says everything I have been saying but I think he didn't know that it was something new to add to the books of science by I know for a fact he understood the science just as I do and perhaps a bit more.

In the video he talks about so much it's hard to know which part to talk about. He tells just how the water molecules are being broken apart into it's component atoms. He tells that he is using an AC waveform and talks about using magnetism to restrict the flow of amps and not a restive element. He talks about making the technology safe for use with his quenching circuits and how it works to slow the burn rate of hydrogen. He even talks about branch off technologies.

I watched this video very intently and asked many questions most of which I now have answers for. From this video and Arthur C. Clark's eye witness video I was able to put it all together. It took just one photo from Don Gable to get me to start asking the right questions that was given to me by a friend at a time when the photo's were top secret and I solved in just a few minutes what they couldn't solve in over three years. For me understanding the science behind this technology is all important as with that I can branch off into other technologies as the only thing that limits this technology is the inventors ability to find a use for it.

This is the one video where Meyer laid it all out for everyone but you have to ask the right questions to be able to see what a gift this video truly is. You need to understand science, be a good problem solver, know the usefulness of making use of the scientific and engineering methods, and be able to observe things like a pro. You will need the right tools for the job at hand and an ability to teach oneself new things, and above all you must believe Meyer is telling the truth.

Blessings everyone,
TGS